Reviews for Asterion's Heaven
ArmCannos44 chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
can you make a squle were becease of there recainasoin they have ormal powers but some times they are able to unlock they power for a bit.
Tepheris chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Delightful series. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Call me an uncultured Philistine, but I'd take this over Dante's Inferno any day.
Tepheris chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Wow, I'm very impressed so far with this story. The character development is wonderful, and wow, you even gave an explanation WHY the Ginyu Force makes their ridiculous poses, which actually manages to make it seem somewhat dignified in my eyes. I like the idea of Ginyu being a Brench before the body switch.
So many TFS references going on in these chapters, so much fun.
Tepheris chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
You managed to portray King Kai the best I've read in fanfiction. Consider me intrigued enough to go through your story.
Major144 chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Great story! It was full of action, drama, and humor! The Ginyu Force was really in character. I like the orgin stories that each member had. I liked how the Ginyus turned from villains to heroes. I enjoyed seeing how the Ginyus cared for one another. A great story with a good ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
fluffly
ShadowLDrago chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I'm thinking the color Of The aura changes if you are good Or Evil.
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
This was hilarious as usual, full Of Jokes and bad puns!
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Llo "Oo-de-lally my balls!" hilarious! I did miss our good Aussie friend, Jeice, Red Magma Of the Ginyu Force/Squad
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I think I like Captain Ginyu.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
For once King Kai cracks a funny joke, OH HOLY DAY! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
This was so cute and funny and CUTE! I even teared up at the end there. You are an awesome writer
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
XD them falling for Mrs. Briefs was just precious
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
aww :3
THEY SHOULD LEARN FUSION!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
GOKU! It had to be! He's too nice to watch them get eaten.
Your story is so hilarious! :D