Reviews for Coming Undone
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Do you know that this is the first the fanfiction I ever read in my entire life, and every time I go out searching for it I am stricken, always, just as I was the first time. Completely gobsmacked by its beauty. This really is just so elegantly and masterfully written. And here it is, still, years later. Gods, I'm glad I found this again.

Thank you for this.
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This is beautifully written! Anyone who has ever been in the situation where everything is adding up and you just need a really good cry, and then it's the tiniest inconsequential thing that sets you off can relate to this. Right down to you describing how Merlin really didn't want to lose it in front of Arthur, and he knew if he attempted to speak, he would lose it entirely, so he just shakes his head... It's all so perfectly written; I can 1000% relate to it. Masterful writing, well done! :)
astitchintime chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Aw. Thanks for sharing
bat-tron chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
poor Merlin! He definitely needed that hug from Arthur! ;w;
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
A lovelu OS.
I love when Arthur is sweet with Merlin and takes care of him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was sweet. Thanks for sharing :)
Banana chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Very true to the characters! Loved it :)
ILovePepsi2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awww, Arthur you in the closet sweetheart! You give Merlin all the hugs he needs! I love this story and it is being favorited!
merlinlost chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awh, this story was so incredibly touching. I like the way you were able to pull in all the necessary bits of information (what was going on at the time, and therefore how Merlin felt) without being boring and piling it into the dialogue!
The friendship and realistic-ness of this piece made me want to cry right alongside Merlin! Haha. Fantastic writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
tweedledumskittles chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Read this the first time on your AO3 account and have gone reading it a couple of times more because! WHY CAN'T THIS BRILLIANT THING BE CANON! Seriously!

I have to say I cried that frst time because somehow I could relate to that heavy feeling that Merlin's experiencing - although his problems are bigger, of course. ANYWAYS. This fic always gives me the good cry and I wish I have an Arthur to hug me too! Lololol... I love what you did here - especially Arthur's reaction when he saw that look on Merlin's face. And when they hugged and Merlin sobbed, I was sobbing a well (lol) because that was really touching and sweeeeeet as fuuuuuuuuck.

But really. This should be CANON. Merlin deserves that Hug from his prat of a prince now King. He's been through a helluva lot of troubles and depressing things from the start. Merlin needs all the love he could get. It's not easy trying to be the superhero of a King and of Camelot, plus being a manservant at the same time. I just want that Hug - AT LEAST a hug in Canon!*pouts*

I wish there's a sequel for this! Like another magic!Reveal thing that's as angsty or whatever.

This one's a fave. Among your other fics as well. Heeeee:3
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
_
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aw! :') This was so good!
ashpi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww ] Loved it!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
no kissy ? :(

great job with the writing :)
MesT chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh my god and here you are with another brilliant story. Where did you come from? :p This was extremely sweet and perfect, and I could actually see this scene being in one of the episodes.