Reviews for Anniversary
JustAmyRobHere chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
LittleMissImperfection chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Tht was so cute! I want puckleberry to happen in the new season ! If you have a Twitter then tweet either #puckleberry or #puckleberryneedstohappen! I want to get it trending so maybe thw producers of glee will se and well get some puckleberry action !
thatredheadgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this story, you really are a fantastic writer!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awesome story. :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
you're too awesome.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
gaaaah. i like too many details-like the ring, the football jerseys, the wedding- to mention them all, so suffice it to say that this is fantastic, too.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hot and in-character. Nice work!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
OMG, I wish this would happen. This is so plausible for Puckleberry. Great job! Wee! xD
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ok, well, yes. I'm obnoxiously giddy right now. Honestly, it just CAN'T be healthy!... I mean... my cheeks hurt too much for all the grinning I'm doing here!

And yeah, I can barely believe it has taken me this LONG to finally get around reading this shot! Darn it! I hate this college semester! Too much maths! ANd too little time for Puckleberry!

But I DID get around to reading in the end... -sighs-

The happy thoughts you've put in my mind girl are priceless. *hearts*

Puck's oh-so-puckish ways and groping his wifey in public... and Rachel not really minding... adorable.

Now, Mrs. Puckerman here... -takes a deep breath- Gods, I have to make PHYSICAL effort to hold myself from laughin (violently) about it again.

Her need to rub it in people's faces about the wedding... and going to the point of a crying Rachel over tulle (Noah's thoughts about relating happy endings with Mario and Princess Peach... genius!)... and then guiltying her son into letting her organize SOMETHIN in Lima... that woman is NUTS! I try NOT to imagine what her reaction will be like when news of little Pucks a-coming finally happen -snorts- ... I can almost imagine Noah organizing a vcation in a decidely secret location for a couple months into Rach's pregnancy to escape his mom xD

Then... the ubber sweetness throughout all of this... Noah's memories of their wedding... the song he wrote for her... the best wedding to the best girl... -sighs- How I love him so.

And finally... Rachel's surprise... HOTTT (count the Ts hon! they mean very, VERY hot ;D).

The fedora... too hot for words.

And Noah's thoughts about digging metaphores just as much as his wife what with his thoughts about his ring in her finger... both hot and adorably sweet!

Just as much as his comment of thinking her adorable for even considering getting a full night of sleep if she were to wear his old football jersey to bed xD Hilarious!

I ove your words just to much hon. Believe me, I do.

And even if late, I am most certainly selebrating your anniversary! One year of giving us perfect settings for this hot jews? Oh yeah, I'm definitely bringing out my favourite Irish cream for a cup in your honor for that *hearts*

Can't wait to read more!
NerdyArtsyUnderdog chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awww...! I'm so glad I *finally* found the time to read this. It's so cute! And I loved the scene with the hat. Nice touch!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Loved this! Especially how you addressed high school (and the wrecked car!) and yet made the whole thing about right now.
metaphor chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hee. This is especially amusing to read right after the final chapter of BPS, because of the double dose of the meddling Mrs. P.

Rachel's being overwhelmed by Mrs. P's wedding requirements was a surprise on some level, but I also think that a simple wedding with just them would definitely appeal to her, because what's important is how she and Puck feel about one another.

I smiled over the aside regarding Kurt and I really liked the bit about Puck and Rachel's going through his stuff. This was great: '(she wants his old football jerseys to sleep in, he thinks it's cute that she thinks she'll get any sleep if she comes to bed dressed like that)'

I also loved Rachel's confession about her feelings on Puck's singing to Mercedes.

These two are hot and they can be really sweet together at the same time, and you captured that perfectly here.

Kudos on a year of writing. Thanks for all the reading pleasure your lovely stories have brought me. :)
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
So awesomely hot and adorable. You write these two so well. And the Jewish guilt trip c/o Mama Puckerman? CLASSIC. I love this story.

Have to admit...I'd have the same reaction to tulle as Rachel did ;)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Haha, what a wonderful oneshot! I've laughed, cooed, grinned... Great way to celebrate your anniversary, congratulations!
fresch chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh I love this so so much! I love that they got married at city hall. And I love that it was their anniversary-a compromise party for his mother. And I love how much they love each other and how sexy that ending was. Perfect :)