Reviews for Mate and Mother ONE SHOT
vampiricdogdemoness19 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
twisted in a way but i love it
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I personally think that this story needs another chapter simply to tie up lose ends: how does Bella take being a vampire? How does she react to Carlisle? How does the family fare for the rest of eternity?
Kilataia chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great :)
Jenniemarie Elizabeth Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i was wondering if you where going to finish the story i know it says one shot but i think it would be kool if you did more like bellas reaction to carlisle! please please please!
thelittleladybug53 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Please update soon
shadow girls 100 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The storie was really good i hope that you will finish it.
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I liked this version of the story much more.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
love it

:p
mmsinful chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was actually interesting. I was a little freaked out with both Carlisle and Edward sharing, until I found out Edward was a kid. Good twist.
belladonna chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i think you should re write this and expand. you write well, he plot is cool, do what hinders you? of course I'll accept it if you don't expand, but I'll be sad :(
jasperlittlesister chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
u better update or else. my vriend using my account please dant take serously.
Crystalove09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
this was an interesting story i liked the way it was written and the uniquness of the plot and although i wish there was more i still think it's fine the way it is
mshawkins chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really liked this and I wish that you would have turned this into a full story. It would have been interesting to see Bella "mother" the Cullen children especially Jasper and Rosalie.
CHAOS REIGNS OVER ALL chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hey!

I love the whole concept of this story. I just wanted to know if I can borrow some of the idea from it and expand on it. I don't want to just steal your ideas, but it has so much potential!

Please let me know.