Reviews for Legends: This is How Marriages End
edniiitahhh chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
nice
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was amazing! You truly are a talented writer, you captured everything with such intensity, i was hooked from the start and that is what i love when reading a good fic. I'm so glad you brought her back to him, because i don't think he would have survived much longer, especially with Dinah leaving him.

I have to say one of my favourite lines had to be Dinah's "You don't want me, of all people, taking care of this. If I scream, I'm not going to stop. I'll bring this entire place down." I don't know why i just flt so much emotion in that one line, her admitting this to him and i could imagine how she would have looked in that moment, so heart breaking.

Can't wait to read the rest of the series now! :D

Cee xx
elitekat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG! Thank you for making her alive. I was so heartbroken when you killed her off in Ghost. I can't wait for more and thank you for writing again. I missed your storytelling.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh Catheryne! Good thing I have you on Author's alert! I have read and loved many of your stories and I am so, so glad you are writing Chloe/Oliver.

The quality of your writing is superb, and such a pleasure to read. Having Chloe/Oliver stories by you is a real treat.

I loved this story and I am not on to the next one on the series. Again, I'm so excited you are writing Oliver and Chloe - unfortunately, short lived on screen, but I'm glad they live on through stories, because they are a great ship.
Teddy R. Lupin chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was very good...I enjoyed it. Hope you write more!
wizziewoo123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
loved this! cant wait for more!
opheliablack chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Great start to a series. If I didn't know it was a series I'd be asking for another chapter. An interesting place to start and in it's own way quite dark. Keep it up.
kim chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I can't stand dinah... Poor ollie.. Update soon... :)
macgurL91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
omjjj! this is good! uhmmm. does it really end here as in really, really here? i wish you'd add more to it, but if not, i'd still love this baby. :) keep on keepin on and make lots of people happy, just as i am now. :) take care!