Reviews for Help Wanted: Apply Within
Stephane Richer chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Aww. This was incredibly cute...you really captured the tenderness between the two of them and their relationship (which exists even non-romantically). That's definitely the way Tetsuya would get mad, I think...taking it out on the vegetables. Good job on the right balance between sweet and funny!
CheesePie chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
omg that was so gosh damn adorable! im so glad you wrote this and decided to share it! thank you thank you so much! ah gawd i can't stop smiling!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Super cute and sweet. You write these characters so well! *_*

LS
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very, very cute. _ I think this is the first story I've read where these two are already in a relationship, and usually I'd like to know how that came about but here it works out well. I particularly like the image of Tetsuya viciously chopping vegetables, and their conversation is clever and very sweet.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
_Blush_ So Friggin CUTE! _Giggle_

YYWKMN.
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
LOL, very cute. _

I liked the playful exchanges and the innuendo of it all.

Very nice!

WMM
Ryan-Ookami chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw, cute and sweet, and actually very close to how I personally imagine a lot of their day to day lives (well, when I'm not picturing dramatic angst, but you captured that back in the first story I reviewed you for...not that I'm here stalking your writing or anything...)

Uh, anyway, great job on everything!
irukandji chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Aww, that was sweet and hilarious! ) Thank you for being the wonderful person who values their relationship!