Reviews for Adoption
BlueNeutrino chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Oh Spike... really, you've got him down just perfect XD This is so entertaining! Good premise as well, for the Cullens needing legal documents from Wolfram and Hart. It's a neat way to get the two worlds to cross over, and I like how Carlisle knows Angel from his old Liam days (before he got his reputation as Angelus, I presume). I'm enjoying this very much so far.
BlueNeutrino chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to get round to this. Firstly, I just want to say how much I adore the way you write Harmony. You've got her ditziness down perfectly. This has been a very humorous and entertaining read so far, so I'll gladly progress to the next chapter :)
PEROXIDE chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ha! had to reread it from the begining
love10134 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
I have just started this amazing story, i have found it alittle hard to get into on the first chapter ,but the description was wonderful, and the character personality's were fantastically were composed in the story:) I'm now on chapter 14, but to get a touch on chapter hormones and growing up ,i thought it was so cute, Nessie is really growing up. I hope i can see more writing it would be awesome
BellaNessieCullen chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
awwww haha i loved it! it was a really nice end to the story. Great chapter. I was a little grossed out with the blood/rice crispies thing but then again if i was half vampire i would have tried that sort of thing too. Anne, im planning on reading your halloween story, i just havent gotten round to it yet, ill review the first chapter after ive read it anyway.
BellaNessieCullen chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
awwwww i loved this story. Shame its over, it was really good. you're both great writers. i hope you do another sort of collaboration some time. Anne send me a pm if you ever start a story you think ill like. Im actually gunna miss reading this. Still... it came to a loving but hilarious end. You have Spike written perfectly! I love that Spike and Buffy work it out, and what Angel said about Cordy/Buffy.. aww i was so sad when Cordy died in the series. They were so cute, definitely Angel/Cordy Spike/Buffy shipper. Anywho, hope you decide to write another story together. One with Spike if possible ;)
BellaNessieCullen chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
how did i miss this? i never got an email as an alert. I really liked this chapter... although tampons for your first period? ouuuuch. Either way i liked it, surrounded by all sorts of vampires all day is going to be fun for Ness :) Cant wait until the next chapter and how Bella and the gang are going to deal with their drunken partners.
BellaNessieCullen chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Ok im going to officially claim this story as my favourite one at the moment. It makes my day everytime i see an update. I think thats mostly because this is one of only two out of the hundreds i read that gets updated regularily. Thank you for that by the way, i update my story as regularily as i do simply because i HATE waiting for the ones i read, i didnt want my readers to be waiting forever like i do for some of my favourites. Anywho, I really loved this chapter, Spike once again had me laughing my head off, im in the library of my school so i had a few heads turn towards me hehe... oops. I kinda like this sort of 'friendship' that might be growing with Spike and Edward. I loved the whole 'she got pregnant' thing. Compared to poor Spike, he hasnt had it nearly as bad.
BellaNessieCullen chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
This was AWESOME. Drunk Edward had me laughing so much. you both did great on this chapter, really loved it. Cant wait to see how this goes. :D
BellaNessieCullen chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
hahaha loved it. Spike is hilarious and im so glad you brought buffy into it, i hope her and spike work things out. i loved them two together.
BellaNessieCullen chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
This was amazing. You write Spike PERFECTLY. I was laughing to my self everytime he spoke. Im so glad you mentioned in your review about this story, ill get reading the rest now. I love this chapter. Im guessing this is set sometime in season 5 of Angel considering Spike is still ghostly?
PEROXIDE chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Sorry about being busy. Yeah, the Scoobies will come in. It is going to end up more of a BTVS/Angel/Twilight. Couldn't just start them off with BTVS, no one is old enough to know them...

Sorry about the "sunshine state" we'll fix it.

" Do you know what Cali is know for?"

"No..."

"it's sunny weather."
6413645830 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Sorry for my question about Buffy (and the Scoobies) last chapter! I felt like 'Oh darn! I feel dumb for asking!'. Love the story!

Magikal_Sause/ Kat Bane
6413645830 chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I love you're story! I just wanted to point out that California isn't the Sunshine State, thats Florida (I live in Florida and was confused thinking 'Are there two Sunshine States? What?'). I looked it up and California is the Golden State. Were you thinking of Disneyworld and Disneyland? I also wanted to ask if this is in Angel and Twilight instead of Buffy and Twilight because (And I haven't watched Angel yet) while I understand enough to read it I wanted to know if the Scoobies will come in? Love your story!

Magikal_Sause/ Kat Bane
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
PEROXIDE, I read it all over again. Made me laugh still.

Please, leave a review. Will appreciate it.