Reviews for The Deleted Sidequest
Cookiefan571 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Cute story.
K Von Vanity chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Hehehe, I love your writing!
It's nice with al the description, but not to the point it confuses the reader!
Well done, thank you for writng this (and making my day THE BEST.)

Thank you again, hope to read another story soon!

K Von Vanity chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Mmmm, that was so sexy! 3

I like that you descibed the cooking, good touch!
Hehehe, Richter likes it rough, nice!
And i like the 'Emil's name is suited for sexy time' obsservation

Thanks for writing it!
K Von Vanity chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I'm back! Miss meh? ;3
I missed your smuty sexy-time for the few seconds with marta, but I guess she can be involved a little *waves hand dissmisivly*
Anyhow, I don't really like Marta, she kept Rimil appart in the Videogame.
Thank you for writing this, I loved the bit of Rachter 3 Hot.
LOL
Very well done, see you next one!
K Von Vanity chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That
was
so
HOT.

ERRRRG, LADY BONER.
lol, thank you so much for writing this (really, THANK YOU)
Hope to send another message soon!
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Ok so I just finished reading chapter 4 and...omgosh. xD I remember it was...chapter 2 I believe when Lloyd snapped. First off- I just have to get this off my chest...

My mind of Lloyd snapping

Emile ending up getting pumbled by Lloyd in bed all throughout the night and when morning came he wouldn't be able to even get up.

:D

I'd like that.

Hahahaha. But who doesn't love some Richter and Emil? TAKE IT EMIL! TAKE IT! xDDDD

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
iloveanime9251 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Hooray for an update! Drunk Emil is so bold lol. Can't wait for the next chapter, they're always really good!
AntiSora chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Aww, that was adorable! Very cute, and I liked it a lot! Drunk!Emil is funny. XD Kinda confusing a bit, but I liked that because Emil was drunk so it added to the feel of the story. Nice job. :3

And lol at the bonus, so cute. I love the mental image I now have of Richter using Emil as a teddy bear. :D

Sad that the next chapter will be the last, but I'll look forwards to future stories from you, then! ..
AntiSora chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Mmm, I really enjoyed this chapter. Quite amusing, and very "interesting", ahahaha...

I'm almost hungry, after reading the description of Emil cooking...

And I laughed at the whole "why would the healer threaten to poison you" thing. (It was especially amusing for me, due to the fact that I have a healer in one of my original works who would happily use poison for just about anything, so it made me think of her which just was really funny!)

And I knew about the Lime/emiL thing, but I will never look at his hair and eye color the same way again. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I don't suppose it matters, lol.

And hope you feel better soon! :{
iloveanime9251 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Yay! A new Chapter! I'm so clad you updated! I hope there's another soon! (Hope I'm not pressuring you into doing this. I just really like your story. It's one of the few really good EmilXRichter stories, so I'm kinda hooked. X3)

Again, thanks for the new chapter, I enjoyed it very much!
omg chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Best pairing EVER! especially with emil in ratatosk mode, mooore pleease 8D
iloveanime9251 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I. Officially. LOVE YOU! Thanks sooo much for updating! Hope for more from these two!(Oh, and out of curiosity, what did Lloyd want when he snapped?)
RainbowZombieApocolypse chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
aWWW, the second chapter was cute! I loved the end with Ratatosk and Richter, it was adorable! It makes me want to write my own 'what really happened during the Richter side quests' fanfic. I think I'll go do that right now! please update
AntiSora chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Overall, this was a good read!

There was a bit that made me confused, though. It seems like Emil started on his back, then magically ended up on his front at one point near the end...? Other than that, though, fun read.

Hah, poor Ratatosk. XD
DrakeRise chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
WOOOO! GAY SEX! that is an awsome fanfic!