Reviews for U is for Unicorns
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my god. This was so cute that I died from cuteness and then came back to life and died again with every line. I LOVE how typically Dean the whole lesson was and how he was so serious with his big-brotherly duties teaching Sam how to read xD Also because you just know that Sam grew up learning that V is for Vampire and W is for Werewolf and not Vase or Watch or anything ordinary like that. xD

Love, love, LOVED it.
neymat96 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Dying.

Fluff overload.

But honestly, I don't care. That was SO CUTE!

A cute, fluffy little moment that turns just a little bittersweet as you mourn for Dean's already lost innocence and the fact that Sam's will soon be lost as well.

Very well written.
Blissful Melomaniac chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
haha! Loved the line : "Sammy wants to be smart like Dean." SO cute. & "No one lets Sammy run around naked" LOL.

Great job picking names for each letter. :) and good job on Sam's thoughts/ talking. Little kids really do think like that.

I also loved the line "Yellow is Sammy's very favorite color." Lol xD Great ending, too.

DONT FORGET! Zomies. Isn't. Exist.
fluffy127 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OMG! So cute! :) I love how you potrayed it in Sams point of view, without him really telling what happened. (sorry if that sounds messed up, english isn't my native language)
Chen-ko no Renkenjutsushii chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I. LOVE. IT.

It's so adorable and fluffy I think my teeth may have rotted out, but that's not the point! It's amazing, and really well written! Good JOb!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ahw, this was absolutely adorable :D :D

Loved it, great writing from Sammy's point of view. I couldn't stop smiling as it read it!
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever read! I was smiling the whole way through.
Hjalmar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
aaw, that was really cute. And great written from Sam's pov. Loved it )
Sam's girl12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
. soooooooooooooo cute
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Very cute! This strikes me as something young Dean might actually have done to teach Sam the alphabet.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
An adorable story.
Amy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Aww. I love WeeChester stories and this was adorable. I can see that happening. Good job!
Adorereading chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
It's soo cute that Dean links the alphabet to his life... loved the moment of KLM, kansas, lawrence and mom and that he quickly switched the page because those three made him upset. Good job!
k chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
W also needs to be for Winchester ;)