Reviews for Eloquent
Infinte-Hope chapter 1 . 8/9
I am so late, but Oh my goodness this was beautiful!
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
that was so cute I absolutely adore this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
lovely
thelordofabsolutelynothing chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is an absolutely amazing fic! The entire storyline is so well developed and the characters are so adorable and perfect I love the way you portray them!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
AAWWWWW GWAD THAT WAZ CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Beautiful
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Beautiful. I love it.
Clear-Colors chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
T/-/T that was so beyond cute!
Pagebypage2467 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is really adorable
aphanon chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love this. SuFin is my second favorite paring next to GerIta though I loved SuFin first the first time I watch hetalia. The good thing between SuFin and GerIta is that there's a wide universe of fiction you can create with their canon story. The both awkward Germany and Sweden always make fluffy scenes extra fluffy and adorable.

I think these two pairings can be called canon though GerIta is more of the suggestive canon unlike SuFin. I used to be confused on what pairing I like the most but decided that I like GerIta a little bit more because it have more depth to their story and have more unopened past waiting to be revealed like the last strip of Boun San Valentino and Italy's point of view of these whole GerIta thing.
Chibirose2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
GODDAMN IT. EVERYTIME I READ THIS I END UP IN TEARS BECAUSE OF HOW FREAKING BEAUTIFUL THIS IS. But I just keep coming back for it. *claps* Well done.
thisisup-upisno chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I don't know if it's the emotional roller coaster a Liet/Pol oneshot gave me or this fic on its own merits, but up until the last part I was sobbing my eyes out. I could barely see.
Chibirose2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Damn, this was beautiful. It made me cry a little in happiness and love for this couple. Congratulations, you made me cry tears of joy.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 5/4/2013