Reviews for Eloquent
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautiful. I love it.
Clear-Colors chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
T/-/T that was so beyond cute!
Pagebypage2467 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is really adorable
aphanon chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love this. SuFin is my second favorite paring next to GerIta though I loved SuFin first the first time I watch hetalia. The good thing between SuFin and GerIta is that there's a wide universe of fiction you can create with their canon story. The both awkward Germany and Sweden always make fluffy scenes extra fluffy and adorable.

I think these two pairings can be called canon though GerIta is more of the suggestive canon unlike SuFin. I used to be confused on what pairing I like the most but decided that I like GerIta a little bit more because it have more depth to their story and have more unopened past waiting to be revealed like the last strip of Boun San Valentino and Italy's point of view of these whole GerIta thing.
Chibirose2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
GODDAMN IT. EVERYTIME I READ THIS I END UP IN TEARS BECAUSE OF HOW FREAKING BEAUTIFUL THIS IS. But I just keep coming back for it. *claps* Well done.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I don't know if it's the emotional roller coaster a Liet/Pol oneshot gave me or this fic on its own merits, but up until the last part I was sobbing my eyes out. I could barely see.
Chibirose2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Damn, this was beautiful. It made me cry a little in happiness and love for this couple. Congratulations, you made me cry tears of joy.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow, very sweet and very in character. Thanks for sharing :'3
TheGrandJester chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
DAAAAAAAWWWWWW!
aphpenmark chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
kdhjfsadlfjsadl;fk that was adorable in every way
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I had a dream last night of Sweden and Finland, so being the devoted fangirl that I am, I had to find a good story to read. And this was DEFINITELY it! It was just so sweet. :) And sooooo Su-san. XD
Hanyou-Kyo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
THIS IS SO CUUUUUUUTTTTEEE! *flaps arms wildly* NnaWWw Soo oogally snug gag snort cough neeaarg... *dies*

*ahem* Er, pardon that, but I thought I'd better document my actual reaction, because that IS what I did... Literally. But I don't care about the looks I'm getting because your story is so incrediably adorable that I fear I may faint from cute overload. You wrote this so well, the way you strutured each paragraph made the last one so effective and so much more sweeter. Sweden's just a big ole softy isn't he?

Well done hun, this is officially my favourite FinlandxSweden fix. Ever.

G' job! :3
inogurl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is simply beautiful.
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was simply beautiful. Great job!