Reviews for Corazones y Cazadores
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
...okay, I was getting my chapters mixed up. But what I said about Storm and Snake testing the CO still stands, and I'll add in both ninja's barely-restrained glee at the prospect of tunnels.

Also, Tunnel Rat. Awesome. "I remember one time on the Cuzco site, there was this earthquake . . . yeah, okay, don't look at me like that, Scarlett, I'll save the story for another time." Awesome. Love.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow testing the new CO and asserting their position as Scary Bad Dudes equals win. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow silent-betting on how long it'll take Beach Head to start choking out irritating men for disparaging the army and his intelligence equals epic win.

Actually, this whole chapter equals epic win. And you're right. Humans are far more difficult to write than creatures.
TinySprite chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Oh boy...*in much anticipation* I didn't review earlier cause I couldn't get pass wanting to see what would happen. Now I can't wait to see what else shall come along...like harsh coughing and chest pains perhaps?
Angel Commando chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Haha! Look - 20 reviews already. I know you're a popular author. I can't say I blame them, though, your writing style is one of those really nice blends of action, personal development and dialogue.

But enough of my rambling.

Thanks for the replies. But damn, you sure fire 'em back quick. Whenever I log into my hotmail, there's always a reply sitting there. I like that. ;D

Wonderful job. Who could not get away with doing at least ONE homage to the movie. Please, please, PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE make Beachead say, "I ain't got time to bleed." You know it's in his character. He could do it. xD

But I'm surprised the ninjas weren't like. . . "Hoshiz. Black monsters." But then again, they've probably dealt with mutated monsters before, so it wouldn't really surprise me all that much.

Poor Joes. Don't they really know that those are aleins? I mean, think about it. They're definetely not like anything you've seen before. Snake's probably going to have to kiss Scarlet to mkae sure she isn't TOO traumatized. . . Hehe.

Hope the next update comes soon! 3
Phoenix51 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
WOW...That was amazing!Please keep going!
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
~T_T~

scarry!
PhantomEmpress chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
OMFG. WOW. Just. WOW. no words...
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Whew.. that's a lot of action! Great deal of excitement and I loved how you let us see inside people's heads too. Liked SE's compassion for Zandar too, a angle I hadn't thought of at all. Zartan will need to do some recruiting now. I didn't find that Scarlett was OOC at all, but seemed exactly how anyone would react when presented with an Alien for the first time. Excellant.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Whoa, that was edge-of-your-seat action!

I can't conjure up any sympathy for the dreadnocks, I must admit. But I do feel sorry for the Joes, they have their work cut out for them and on top of that, they're working from a wrong assumption that will likely bite them in the face eventually. And on top of that, bad food. (sigh)

I thought Scarlett's reaction was perfect. She IS human, after all, and being courageous and capable doesn't mean you're never afraid, it means fear doesn't stop you and that's exactly what happened here.

Good job all around.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oooh, cliffhanger! Loved this chapter, loving this story. For some reason, I thought the four chapters were it, I'm so glad to see it's longer after all.

And I get a kick out of it each time Storm rants on junk food or unhealthy drink, I really do, so thanks for that. :D

I think things are suddenly going to get a whole lot messier starting next chapter, and I'm looking forward to it!
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
AAAAAHHHH!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Have I said already how much I love this? If not, I totally do! I really enjoy your writing style and this is such an interesting idea! Can't wait for the next installment! :D :D
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg... Scary... Omg...
Phoenix51 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
This is an AMAZING Story, But I hate cliffhangers!

Please hurry with the next chapter!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Great chapter! Had fun the whole way through, I love seeing the Joes out of their comfort zone, here. I sympathize with Beach Head, it IS infuriating when people don't even try to do a half decent job of something because they're too busy looking down at each other.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »