Reviews for Corazones y Cazadores
TinySprite chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Oh boy...*in much anticipation* I didn't review earlier cause I couldn't get pass wanting to see what would happen. Now I can't wait to see what else shall come along...like harsh coughing and chest pains perhaps?
Angel Commando chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Haha! Look - 20 reviews already. I know you're a popular author. I can't say I blame them, though, your writing style is one of those really nice blends of action, personal development and dialogue.

But enough of my rambling.

Thanks for the replies. But damn, you sure fire 'em back quick. Whenever I log into my hotmail, there's always a reply sitting there. I like that. ;D

Wonderful job. Who could not get away with doing at least ONE homage to the movie. Please, please, PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE make Beachead say, "I ain't got time to bleed." You know it's in his character. He could do it. xD

But I'm surprised the ninjas weren't like. . . "Hoshiz. Black monsters." But then again, they've probably dealt with mutated monsters before, so it wouldn't really surprise me all that much.

Poor Joes. Don't they really know that those are aleins? I mean, think about it. They're definetely not like anything you've seen before. Snake's probably going to have to kiss Scarlet to mkae sure she isn't TOO traumatized. . . Hehe.

Hope the next update comes soon! 3
Phoenix51 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
WOW...That was amazing!Please keep going!
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
~T_T~

scarry!
PhantomEmpress chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
OMFG. WOW. Just. WOW. no words...
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Whew.. that's a lot of action! Great deal of excitement and I loved how you let us see inside people's heads too. Liked SE's compassion for Zandar too, a angle I hadn't thought of at all. Zartan will need to do some recruiting now. I didn't find that Scarlett was OOC at all, but seemed exactly how anyone would react when presented with an Alien for the first time. Excellant.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Whoa, that was edge-of-your-seat action!

I can't conjure up any sympathy for the dreadnocks, I must admit. But I do feel sorry for the Joes, they have their work cut out for them and on top of that, they're working from a wrong assumption that will likely bite them in the face eventually. And on top of that, bad food. (sigh)

I thought Scarlett's reaction was perfect. She IS human, after all, and being courageous and capable doesn't mean you're never afraid, it means fear doesn't stop you and that's exactly what happened here.

Good job all around.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oooh, cliffhanger! Loved this chapter, loving this story. For some reason, I thought the four chapters were it, I'm so glad to see it's longer after all.

And I get a kick out of it each time Storm rants on junk food or unhealthy drink, I really do, so thanks for that. :D

I think things are suddenly going to get a whole lot messier starting next chapter, and I'm looking forward to it!
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
AAAAAHHHH!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Have I said already how much I love this? If not, I totally do! I really enjoy your writing style and this is such an interesting idea! Can't wait for the next installment! :D :D
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg... Scary... Omg...
Phoenix51 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
This is an AMAZING Story, But I hate cliffhangers!

Please hurry with the next chapter!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Great chapter! Had fun the whole way through, I love seeing the Joes out of their comfort zone, here. I sympathize with Beach Head, it IS infuriating when people don't even try to do a half decent job of something because they're too busy looking down at each other.
Angel Commando chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
OMG. You did NOT just go there again. I cannot believe you, you're so amazing. Regardless, I've slacked off and I believe that this will be a three-part review! Hooray! More for you to read, and more for me to comment. c:

Chapt.2 comments:

Necessary characterization and development of plot. Even though we all wish we could do a smash-em-up bang-bang GI Joe story, we've all got to write out one or two so-called filler chapters. It's just required. Srs.

Chpt.3 comments:

And here we find the action is getting awesome. Not only are the Joes going to get in, but you know that they're going to meet the people. Or, should I say not exactly human, but humanoid thingies. xD

Chpt.4 comments:

in which the action suddenly gets intense.

You have to promise me that somebody will get sprayed with acid. It's just, like, required. Every single one of the aliens movies has somebody getting wounded via acid. So one of the Joes just has to. I know it sounds cruel, but they literally just gotta. It doesn't even have to be a big one! It can be little. But still. . . . PPLLLEEAAASSE.

And Snake Eyes needs to save his lover before the nasty Xenomorph gets her brain. D:

I don't want my favorite Scarlet to end up like all the people in the Aliens movies. ;-;

Anyway, I'm adoring the story, so please do continue. c:
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
OMG! Great set up. Then ACTION glorious action! Love the descriptions. It doesn't get overly wordy but sets up the surroundings so you just know what it's like! Excellllant.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »