Reviews for Corazones y Cazadores
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Excellent as usual. I fall square into the category of 'knows next to nothing about Aliens or Predator', but if you're writing it, I'm sure it'll be good and the start doesn't disappoint.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I love this! Feel sorry for Scarlett, but hey, with headaches come with the job! I can't wait to see the next chapter yet I'm dreading future events from having seen the movies...
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Love the crackers debate. Also, was that Storm defending Beach? Armageddeon is nigh?

Liked the UN peacekeeping troops, both viewpoints in one table was nice. Still shaping up to be a most excellant fic! Scarlett certainly has her work cut out for her. Unusual to see her in charge, and nice to see her having the headaches for once! I can pic her later going "Where are the... uhh.. geckos?" when she can't find the two ninja.
Contia Mirian chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
funny and wonderful as always.

You used meat in the last sentence when you meant meet.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ooooo oo Ooo ooo.. i just did the pee-pee dance in excitement. omg. 3 of my favorite franchises all in one story, written by one of the most badass fic writers out here! :gleeeeeee:
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Excellant beginning, promises to be an extreme level of excitement. Can't wait for more.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Heh.

Heh heh.

MWAHAHAHAHAH! Yes! YES!

I somewhat think that introducing Beach to makeup application will be...difficult. Unless you somehow managed to convinced him that it's more like camo face paint than...well, makeup.

Ninja massages would be fantastic. Snake's a smart man indeed. I am SO looking forward to whatever ends up happening here (read; explosions and death)

I am quite proud of myself for my part in this geeky insanity.
Angel Commando chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
My God. You went there. You honestly went there. . . Amazing. I can't believe it. I'm sitting here, baffled right now, because you just blew my mind.

First of all, there's your impeccable writing style that I love so much.

And second of all, you're somehow managing to combine the two of my most-favorite series of all time into one story. For that, you gain much kudos. w

Second of all, I can't wait for the ninjas to run into a Pred. . . Ohshiz. They'll probably be all, "TO WAR! FINALLY, A WORTHY ADVERSARY!"

Though I've done some research on all of the Preds and Aliens, and I discovered that the AVP movie actually had TEENAGE Preds. Not full-grown or manly man Preds. But ones going on their first "trial" hunt. It kind of amazes me to think about that sometimes. xD Kid Preds on a hunt together. xD

But I digress, I've rambled for far too long. Please update again soon, I've put this in my favorites and on my story alert!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11