Reviews for Corazones y Cazadores
Sakura-bell chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Ohmygod! This is the best thing ever! Not just one chapter but two! Yay! I can't believe I was right either, but then again it just leaves the story open for more to come. I loved the whole campfire scene in chapter 16 btw, (storm was hilarious) and the fact that Rat was using Vicodin in place of poker chips was inspired. I'm glad Hawk didn't freak out when Scarlett told him what happened and I really liked his idea to honor the yautja by giving them the dog tags (I would love to see a picture of Buckingham with it looped in his dreadlocks!)

Poor Yutani though, he most likely wishes that carrying Faraday was just a dream and then he now has to deal with Machiko and Weyland..poor sergeant major. This bit of backstory that you've included for him was really interesting as well as setting him in place for a possible sequel if he ever gets inducted into G.I. Joe. Going off Scarlett's assessment of him in one of the previous chapters "He's their brand of crazy." so I do believe this will work out well.

And then we come to Back Stab, who apparently is in a very bad mood, but he doesn't seem to have run into any 'bugs' from the sound of things or maybe he did but is still smarting over the ass-whooping Snakeyes handed him. I can't wait to see what you could have in store for a sequel since your ending lines for this chapter definitely hint at one.

"Lost, cast out, marooned on an alien world . . . all because of treacherous brothers, dominant Ooman females, and the setg'-in pyode amedha, Sna kys.

He would survive. He was yautja. He was Blooded.

He was armed."

Here's to seeing a new story soon! XD

Sakura-bell
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
It is perhaps a measure of how much Wolfy has made me love Beach that I giggled joyfully when reading the "You're a gawddamn disgrace." line. And it's just a sign of how much I love ninja that I did the same thing at "Snake-Eyes has probably gone through more blood than Dracula by now." Because, let's face it, he probably has.

And poor Buckingham. Offered the dominant female a gift of meat, and she cruelly spurned him. "Sniffs."

And well played, General Hawk. *Slow clap.* Well played indeed.

And if you heard a squeal of utter geek delight, it was because I totally got the Yutani and Machiko refrence. And the second shreik of delight was at reading the words "Charles Bishop Weyland."
zenbon zakura chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
poor lost alien buddy.

he's got it tough
Miscella chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
This is one of my favorite stories and I've loved every update. Thank you so much for the story!
Ami Ree chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
First: I bow to your awesomeness. This was truly an amazing story and I'm so glad Drago introduced me to it!

Second : The Yutani/Weyland meet? Evilly awesome. And the prequel for poor Ripley.

Third: Oh God is there going to be a sequel? Brilliant ending.

Again, Drago told me about this because of my twitter squeeing over an actor who was playing on AVP. I read it and was hooked at once (Beachhead and Lifeline didn't hurt matters either)

Incredible story, and thank you so much for sharing. Squee!
Phoenix51 chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
An AMAZING ending to an even more Amazing story!

Please, please, please consider a continuation to this story!

Thank you sooo much for sharing this with us!
Linuxgirl chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Very nice finish. Love how quickly Hawk catches on and only at the very end shows them that "oomans" are indeed different. And the camp fire scene is great.

And keeping the last yautja for probably (hopefully!) another story, is something I appreciate very much.

By the way, couldn't Storm hear their heartbeats or breathing or does the distortion field also cover that?

Thank you for sharing a great story.
N. Hornung chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
What a story ! Very nicely done. Characterizations good, a well done story line: you rounded the story of very nicely. And left an opener for more. I can only say: please do that again !
Bronwynn chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
I loved this story from start to finish and really loved how you blended Aliens vs. Predator with GI Joe. You characterization of my favorite Joes was excellent. Your references to Weyland-Yutani and Charles Bishop Weyland were not lost on me and I loved that you put them in. I thought that Hawk giving the hunters the dog tag medals was awesome. I hope we will be seeing a sequel since Backstabbing is still armed and dangerous. Hopefully Scarlett and her team will get to take care of Backstabbing once everyone is recovered.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Loved it. I had to google Yutani and Weyland to see the connection since I haven't actually watched any of the Predators vs. Aliens. Well done, ma'am, especially the small window at the end if you ever wish to continue this. This was an excellent and thrilling read.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Great chapter as always. Hawk is suitably badass and I'm really glad that you wrote a scene of him meeting the Predators. :) Also, Vicodin poker for the win.
Quathis chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Not as familiar with the Alien movies as I am the Predator ones, but Google was kind enough to let me in on the Yutani connection. Yeah, that kinda sends some nasty shivers up my spine thinking about those guys knowing about this kinda stuff way before the Alien movies time. And the last Predator running loose is an excellent cliffy worthy of this series. Hopefully Snake Eyes gets better before revenge driven aliens find him. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Great chapter, with lots of interesting moments between people. Yautja don't tend to mix well with humans, but the Joes are the right kind of crazy, if any were. I do kinda wonder what they thought of the canon being returned, and since following orders and coverups don't really seem like the yautja way ... maybe they considered it another trophy of sorts. Something to tell their kids about those wild and crazy humans. Looking forward to reading that epilogue. Until next time.
Acies de Camena chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Very Excellent story and well written. I especially enjoyed the focus on Scarlett as the leader throughout all of it. Well done!
Willwrite4fics chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
What a satisfying ending. This was magnificent all the way through. Thank you.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »