Reviews for Corazones y Cazadores
PhantomEmpress chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
WOW. A fitting end, and yes, the Whole thing comes full circle. Fantastic! What a ride. I feel like I've been running and holding my breath the whole time. AMAZING work. AMAZING.
TinySprite chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Oh my god! Got the reference, but I refuse to spoil and still, holy crap!

Please say there will be an eventual sequel!
TinySprite chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Awesome chapter! The ending scene was especially good.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Spectacular story!

Great battles, excellent use of all the characters and monsters!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
...Holy sweet Jesus.

I cannot even begin to list the ways this is awesome, or even the most awesome part. Beach frying Aliens with a shoulder cannon? Snake Eyes STEERING THE ALIEN QUEEN WITH KNIVES? Scarlett, the red-haired shotgun-toting banshee goddess of war? Storm Shadow inventing the Alien Queen rodeo event? Crushing an Alien swarm like a bunch of cockroaches in a trash compactor?

Snake Eyes' air of 'I'm fine. I'm JUST FINE, thank you. YES, I fought a Predator hand to hand, got stabbed and lost a significant amount of blood and then rode an Alien Queen, severed her head, and almost got my hands melted, but I'm JUST FINE.'

Incidentally, I'm seeing the Predators on the ceiling having the following conversation;

"Are those oomans riding the Queen?"

"It seems so."

"And now they're steering it. With knives."

"It seems so."

"I approve."
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
I must have been living under a rock as I just stumbled across this crossover story a few days ago. I just read all fifteen chapters in the last couple of days and I must say it was amazing - well written, suspenseful, great use of my favorite Joes and very descriptive. Well done. In a way I am spoiled now as I got to read all of the chapters without having to wait in between, but now I can't wait to read the epilogue.
Linuxgirl chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Yessss! Finally update.

Great story and please, please, please don't keep me waiting so long for the epilogue.

Love the "dominant female" part and the explanation why the yautja are still working with the humans. It wraps up Scarletts line of though about them from last chapter and neatly shows just how different the two species really think.
Phoenix51 chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
That was an AMAZING CHAPTER!

You are a truly Fantastic writer, thank you sooo much for bringing us this story!
N. Ockenfels chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
Hot damn, finally"! And still at least another chapter to go - please do not leave us waiting as long again.

Nice characterization of the yautja. And an even better one of Stormshadow - adrenaline junkie, if ever you saw one. But Snakeeyes playing carrot for the Alienqueen-donkey - that was the crowning touch. Great!
Sakura-bell chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
How ironic is it that the day I decide to re-read this for the billionth time the next chapter gets posted? XD Awesomesauce!

I can't even begin to tell you what my favorite part was since I loved the whole thing. Scarlett's angry conversation to Buckingham was hilarious and I liked that she passed over said anger in favor of teamwork to crush all the bugs at once.

The part where Snake was riding the queen's face inches from her jaws had me literally biting my nails in suspense and then his hands got hit, I almost screamed along with Scarlett. Thank god for Tommy and his quick thinking, I never would have thought human blood could be used to counteract (even slightly) the corrosive acid that is the Xenonorphs blood.

I do have one quick question about Tommy that is mentioned in this chap and in one previously. You say his eyes are blue and I realize he was born in California but all the comics/cartoons and even other stories I've read mark him as having brown eyes. Not to say that he can't have blue eyes but it just keeps nagging at me for some reason, but hey who's to argue with the author? :p

All in all this was an amazing chapter and although I'm sad that only the epilogue is left, I really would like to see the hunters return to team up with the Joes again down the line. The look on Hawk's face if the Pit gets a visit from the Preds would be priceless, not to mention the fact that Duke would probably down a carton full of aspirin at the shear thought of a group of aliens showing up unannounced for a hunt with the Oomans. :D I can't wait for the next chap.

P.S. That plot thread you mentioned, could it have anything to do with Backstab? Or the bomb he ran off with? Or something even more sinister?
NocturnalMorning chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Using blood as a basic? Violent but brilliant! This chapter was well worth any wait that was endurred it was amazing! The way the predators interpret "skarlett" is priceless. I could name so much more that was right with this chapter but I'm just going to say wonderful job!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Awesome, awesome chapter. For all the headache it gave you, it came out very well. Rather than point out all the things I liked, which would take too long, I'll just say I loved it. Also, I too am looking forward to General Hawk's response. I'd love to see him meet Buckingham.
Karama9 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
WOOO! YEAH! What a final battle!

Totally worth the wait. TOTALLY. Loved, loved, loved loved loved it.

Sorry, not making a whole lot of sense right now, am I? It's just the adrenalin rush didn't die down yet.

That was awesome. :D
Ami Ree chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
So excited about the newest chapter. And you didn't disappoint. Went back and reread chapter 14 just to reaquaint myself, but it really fell right into place. Very good chapter and I can't wait to see how this all ends. : )
Quathis chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
I honestly wish there was a picture of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes steering a giant and angry alien queen. That was awesome, though with a price. It's also not everyday that you read about someone cleaning acid burn with blood. A bit sick, but still cool, especially since it worked.

Scarlett's thoughts on the Predators showed her fatigue and military instinct warring against each other. She'd like to trust them, but their differences are quite pronounced - looks not even entering the equation. I also wonder if Beachhead will get to keep the cannon. That would be both awesome and terrifying.

Thanks for the adventure, looking forward to the epilogue. Until next time.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »