Reviews for Corazones y Cazadores
TinySprite chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Awesome chapter! It does wrap up things pretty neatly and I eagerly look forward to the epilogue.

Tiny nitpick though, where the words are italicized and/or bolded, they lost their spaces so they run together.
willwrite4fics chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Excellant. So much action I had to read it twice. Scarlett does kick ass ten ways to sunday. I hope poor Lifeline is okay and Snakes doesn't need more scarring, esp on his hands. Most excellant.
PhantomEmpress chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
"Snapping. Cracking. Popping, Hell's own cereal bowl."

That line will stick with me for a while.
zenbon zakura chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
nooo snake! your hands!
Ami Ree chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Oh, PLEASE tell me you're not going to end it like this!

I never would have even seen this story if on of your Twitter girls hadn't linked me to it the other evening after I was on Twitter talking about AvP.

This is just an amazing story,the characterization of the Joes and the UN forces are spot on, it's engaging and it kept me on the edge of my seat for the last 14 chapters. Plus I have the bonus of just watching the movie last night so it's fresh in my mind.

(Plus,plus the added personal irony between a character in this stoyvs a character in AvP that makes me giggle.)

Thanks for posting this and sharing it with us. : ) And I'll be waiting for...tha last 2 chapters?
Arcanelight chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
I'm loving this story! I saw the premise and I thought, ok I have to check this out. You have not disappointed. First of all I LOVE the use of military jargon and procedures. That goes so far in setting the scene and just putting the reader right there in the story.

And your characterization of Scarlett is outstanding. You've given her a great balance that shows her strength and excellent leadership capabilities while not overcompensating and making her a amped-up killing machine on overdrive that is so typical of female characters in print these days. Also, I'm very fond of the subtle SE/S interplay you've woven into the story.

Wonderful job! Thank you so much for all your hard work and sharing this with us!
Agent Reptile chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
I love this work. I can't believe I missed the last two updates but this rocks. Nice reference to Die Hard by the way.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I've got to say, I love the arguing between Buzzer and the Australian nurse. The dialect differences were very well done. I also really enjoyed the interrogation scene.
Sakura-bell chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Well, this is just wow! I just love this chapter! CC and Mindbender using a brainwave device on the bugs ispretty ingenius I must say. And Zartan? That was brilliant how Scarlett just snapped and shot him, I guess he's gone for good now huh?

Storm's bright idea to use the chain to catch a ride was hilarious. 'Yippie-ki-yay' LOL that'll be a great story for the next generation to hear during bedtime. And the return of Buckingham, yay! Where were they all this time though? Seems like they were collecting skulls, which since it is a hunt does make sense. Either way I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghanie chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
So like this story!
Karama9 chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Big crazy battle, Zartan avenging dreadnocks, getting shot and sparta kicked and Storm Shadow riding a big effing alien queen!

Admit it, you just set out to cram as much crazy awesomeness as you possibly could into one chapter. That was crazy exciting, and as much as I'm sad to think it's almost over, I can't wait for the next part!
JJ Rust chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Great chapter! Loved all the action. Great job on the divide and conquer tactics of the Joes when they were captured. I really liked Scarlett's thoughts throughout this whole process.

One typo I caught: "Zartan take take Storm Shadow's" should be Zartan take Storm Shadow's"

Keep up the good work.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
And the mystery deepens. There was great action in this chapter and it flowed very well. I'm loving the personal interactions between the Joes and the non-Joe personnel. The story's pacing is also well done, not too slow and not too fast.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm really sorry that I'm just now reading this. I know nothing about Aliens or Predators, so I'm glad that you're explaining it as you go. The first chapter is excellent and sets up things well. I like the mixture of Joes that you've chosen for the mission.
Quathis chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Not the Joes' finest hour, but good enough for government work. Between everyone being tired, hungry, beat up, and running on adrenaline, they pulled it together very well. So we got a ninja riding an angry, alien queen like a bronco from hell, and the Predators decide to show up now . . . think rodeo riding will catch on with these guys?

Until next time.