Reviews for Looming Darkness: Daybreak
Spiderfan626 chapter 4 . 3/24
Was that young Xehanort? Awesome chapter!
You are are a good writer but you make it so fucking sad! Hardly any sex, so much fucked up sad shit you piss me off.
ForbiddenKHFan12 chapter 35 . 6/21/2014
You really need to submit this story to square enix this is such a good idea!
Range Seeker chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Now this is a brilliant story my man! Bringing Axel back in? Brilliant! Hope Roxas will be brought back though...?
Range Seeker chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Why is it you make Riku seem so much stronger than Sora? Riku has all these abilities and stuff he uses yet you neglect Sora's so much, what about Sora's forms? His trinity? How come he doesn't use combined moves with Kairi or Namine?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Holy crap! You bought Black Cat into this story! That's actually really f*cking briliant.
Firestar 53 chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
so cool I was reading the 14th chapter and then it hit me the incredibles!
Firestar 53 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
OMG the Belt of Deltora! loved this chapter
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
Needless to say, I'm bummed that Kairi is not going with Sora. Her reasons are understandable, but after all that shit you put through in the last few chapters, I was hoping Sora would be able to comfort her. I'm really hoping Kairi will be able to get better in the second volume. And that her and Sora will get to be intimate. I know 'comfort sex' is debatable, but since you made Kim ruin her, she needs someone who actually loves her to take that away.

Hope there's some sort of hell in your story so that I can at least take comfort in Kim suffering there for the rest of her existence.

Now all that's left is sitting here waiting until Volume II comes along. Hope things actually get better for our heroes.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 36 . 4/18/2014
I don't like how you made Kim die so quickly. Yes she got her ass kicked badly but it wasn't good enough. You should've made her suffer more for what she did to Kairi.

What is it with my fellow writers making shit happen to the good guys and then the bad guys get off lightly by comparison? When you make the bad guy get their karma, you supposed to write them getting something at least ten times worse. Now in this case I don't mean Kim getting raped in turn but maybe having her die in a far more gruesome and horrible way?

So, you say that good things happen to those who suffer through such shit. So when is Kairi gonna have good stuff happen to her again? And how long will it take her to recover from this
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 35 . 4/18/2014
You better make Kim fucking suffer for what she did to Kairi!
ShinigamiMaster chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
This story was pretty awesome. I CRINGED HARD at several obvious arts. Them being Keila being raped, and Kairi being violated by Kim. Even I wouldn't go that far in torturing my characters in my fic. Though I DID go to Youtube and looked up Leave Her Johnny from AC4. Pretty good touch there, chief.
I'm actually writing a Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction. It's just in rebuild state. I need to get the story and shit straightened out before writing.

If you would, could you peruse my selection? I have a Bleach story, and a Mass Effect/Star Wars crossover, coming along relatively smoothly. Thanks in advance.

Live Long and Prosper

Venatorix chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
What's up in the beginning with yoga and windu. Also director of project freelancer is just like rooster teeths' red vs blue series. I'm still reading so I will find more
KuramaFTW chapter 37 . 3/21/2014
Well I gotta say that this story is absolutely beautiful. It has everything people could look for in a Kingdom Hearts story. Plot, romance, action, angst, comedy, everything. I am highly anticipating the release of part II of this story.

By the way loved Richard, I'm always laughing my ass off at his antics. my favorite line of his 'Do they serve baby?'

In any case please keep up the good work and I look forward to the sequel of the story.
SoraROCK chapter 37 . 3/14/2014
Wow... Your story is EPIC! I'm sad for Kairi's wonderful daddy is gone :"( I pray him to heaven, and I can't wait your next story soon!

(I believe Anti is Vanitas cuz I can tell you wrote Sora look like him and Roxas look like is Ven, but I love Vanitas in my heart lol. I hope you write that next new story Master Xehanort capture Sora turned into thirteen and create x-blade.)