Reviews for Heartful Wonderful
LazyLamia chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
It looks like everybody had fun in this chapter - even Seph got a lick from Cloud for his efforts... ;P. I'm very curious how Seph is going to get all of them with him without raising suspicions...
fantasi88 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Thank you thank you for the update. i love it and can hardly wait for more :)
KitaraStrife chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
OMG YOU LIIIIIIIVE! 8D *glomp attacks* -w-

Oh, Sephiroth, you poor deluded human. You are quite OBVIOUSLY gay! And Tifa can totally tell. ...You're like my one friend! HAHA. Poor little Roxas RP-er. Oh well. You're a dork and I wish to hug you, but I can't. So I'll settle for glomp attacking your fan-writer instead. :)
JollyBigSis chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
I absolutely ADORE this. The humour, the intricate twists and the chaos is positively delicious! Welcome back and I hope you will continue to be on the roll. I look forward to the next chapter.
Conejo-Te-Xocolatl chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Would you believe if I told you this story make me laugh when I was depressed?
ncarter1991 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
soooo funny. please more!
fantasi88 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh pleace do update soon. I do not want to wait any longer. The story is great and i am so exited how it may continue.
naru894 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
college sucks, but this story rocks! :)
amatheriz chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
wow just read this recently! entertaining!

hehe seph's apartment is slowly becoming a zoo. XD

love your zack :3
cmsully chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I LOVE this story! Please update soon!
KitaraStrife chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I love this. Still love it. Don't care if your interests are changing. Will always love. And I cackled at Sephirou when Sephy-kins summoned Masamune. XD I also facepalmed when Genesis showed up. What's next? Angeal shows up and controls Genesis?
RikkuFukaimori chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
-tackle-huggles- YOU'RE ALIVE ;-;

Genesis is in for an asswhooping .;;
RedLeatherDarkGrey chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Wow! I wonder what will happen, but I love your Cloud xD
underhandlilies chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
*cheeky grin* It's the EYE of the tiger, it's the THRILL of the fight! :D

I love this one! I can't help but feel really sorry for Cloud; he went through a lot to get Sephirou, and then just lost him like that. I hope it all works out.

Good fics? Hmmm...well, Prisoner Len, ShadesofImagination, Tobirion, BubbleFairy03 and sephcounttheways all have really awesome fics up. So that's an awesome place to start. :)
Azurelle chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Heehee this is such a fun story to read! I was grinning the whole time when I read this fic! Looking forward to the next chapter!