Reviews for So, I've decided to return
StevieLUVSALex chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I hope thats not the end. It better not be the end. And JOSH? Come on, man, if she stays with him I am telling you... I'll jump into the computer and kick your a**. As for the chapter, it was good as usual.

PLEASE let Tess end up Jonsey. She never did in the show and it made me sad. (
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
They're mean! I love it. You haven't uploaded this in a gazillion years. I forgot how good it was. ))
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
OMG! I missed this fic... glad you updated. I have one rather small critical moment tho... if you dont mind hearing them. Tess ALWAYS calls Jonsey EVAN, never anything else. D I love how you potrayed the Boss tho, and Tess, very IN CHARACTER. Well done. Can I expect another one, soon!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
WOW... worth the wait. HAHAHAHA very good. I LOVE how you brought Hayley into it, I love Hayley and I love her and Tess together. It's wonderful. I tried bringin her back in my story... did I tell you that already? LOL *slaps her forehead* duh! )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
This is freakin' awesome. You CAN NOT, under any curmstances end it here, you cant, PLEASE PMN! I need it. This is hilarious. Seriously, brilliant. More please... *begs pathetically* ...
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Awwww, I feel sorry for Evan. This is brilliant. I must check out your other stories. )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
This just gets better and better. Its awesome! )

How drunk is evan?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OMG! You have a talent for writing this. It's hilarious. I never thought about BH this way. I myself, if you look me up, have just done a BH FF, it's called Loose emotins and it ALSO stars Jack and Jonsey. SLIGHT reminder, sorry I hate being corrected too, but this actually erks me, is that Tess calls Jonsey EVAN, all the time, setting him apart. )

I do LOVE what you've done tho, and I'm hooked already. I hope you keeping writing.
The Little House Scribe chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
For Jack and Tess, I'll only pair the two together, never with anyone else. So Tess/Jonesy Jack/Jo is out.
JaneAllsopFan chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I'm so glad to see a Jack fic! However, the more I think about it, the more I can't decide if Jack should get with Jo or Tess.