Reviews for Empathy
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Such a sad story :'( Poor Shinijro.

(Great story on your behalf)
ferentis chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
God, this was so adorable cute but so sad at the same time ;_; I love how you captured both Junpei and Shinjiro's characters, how you showed Junpei's more serious side and that yeah, Shinji would most likely be really shaken up after Female MC's death.

Really really loved this, and I think the fact that you didn't use speech just made it even better. Great work! I'ma just ... go drown my sorrows in fanart now, lol.

(I love the idea of Junpei and Female MC being best friends too :D)
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
God this story was freakin' awesome! Shinjiro can't seem to be happy at all in P3...he accidentally killed Ken's mother, he's taking pills that are slowly killing him in order to suppress his persona, he rejoins SEES and begins to fall in love with FeMC, he almost gets killed by an evil Jesus trying to protect his would be murderer, then he wakes up a few moments before FeMC dies! WTF, ATLUS?

All that aside, I loved how Junpei was the one who gave Shinjiro Hamuko's mp3 player and pic. Yeah Junpei would feel empathetic towards that, especially after what happened to Chidori.

Awesome story, it was very touching! :D
I.K.A. Valian chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like it. I'm not sure who these people are, but I've got a feeling for "who" they are. Not sure what else to say...

Good job.

~I.K.A. Valian
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
... Stop writing things that make me cry. (sniffles) The sole existence of Minako Arisato was just to shoot the shaggy dog that was Shinjiro in my opinion. The poor guy just could not get a break in Persona Three... There should be a blasted happy ending... (sniff)

Sky
Dragon's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Damn. Too bad I crashed early last night. I'd of loved to have seen up come up with this idea as we chatted.

Anyways, you did a really great job of diving into Junpei's mind. Many people make him the ditz, but you made him something more.

I felt my heart ache with sadness with every paragraph that went by. I felt every pang of emotion that went by. Dammit, you're good!
DeadBrain chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Dear God that was perfect.

I really like how you captured Junpei's emotion and memories of what happened. And goddamit if it didn't make me tear up.

You're a great writer, so you just know.
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow. That was probably the best fanfiction I've ever read. I mean for any fandom. Your story as a whole was fantastic, the plot was well thought out, your characterisation was spot-on, your vocabulary was great...

I loved the way you characterised Junpei, as someone more mature and more deep than he was in the past. Your vocabulary set the mood for the story really well.

Although my mind is having extreme difficulty producing coherent thoughts right now, I hope I gave you at least a bit of insight into how good I think your writing is. I may try again to post a better review later, but anyway, keep writing! : )