Reviews for Her Sacrifice
squoctobird chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
So I love this. And I know you said it would be awhile for updating and the last chapter was posted in Feb... I do hope you will continue this at some point.
MagicHalo chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I love this story because it is very bold about what Katie's doing, and the way you're making the story go is very good too

After reading all the good things happening, I just had to review this chapter, and Tyler? Aw, such a sweet moment, plus with older brother Logan, it's adorable in its own way that we can sympathize with Katie

Can't wait for more soon D
DeadPetSparky chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
so I'm apologising for commenting only one chapter but I'm already in a hurry and will probably be late for my afternoon classes, but I just needed to finish reading

I love this! Especially, because it's Katie's point of view and I have a soft spot for her and Kogan-ff written in someone else's point of view.

I like how her character turned out, it's believable. She's still somewhat evil and sarcastic, but in a more mature way. It's obvious that she cares deeply for her brother and her family in general. So it's also convincing that she would "sacrafice" herself in this way.

Katie's relationship with Logan made me giggle and swoon the whole time :D Damn, his cautiousness was damn funny and I can totally see her being annoyed by his antics. XD

A really nice touch is Tyler's appearance! I never payed him much attention, but after reading this I actually see him in a new light. And after thinking about it, I believe it would be quite possible for him and Katie to hook up somewhere in the future canon. So thanks for adding him as Katie's love interest and not some OC. I think, you could manage to write an OC just fine, but I was never really fond of them :S

So yeah, a really touching Kogan-FF! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I want to know how the pregnancy is affecting Katie and if she and Tyler actually end up together.

thanks for sharing!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
great chapter!

yay! it stuck! and hooray for no sex between katie and logan!

i just love it when logan freaks over the baby! it just is soooo cute!

TYLER? no way! so he's hot now? eh, well u know what they say.

whoa! i thought mrs. knight wasnt gonna accept it for a second there! but im glad she did.

and kendall is just oh so hilarious through out all of this haha!

i cant wait till carlos and james get back! haha and they're disappearances sound uber romantic!

is great to have this back! keep up the great work!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
so thr gonna go with it arent they?

well thank god they rnt having sex though hehehe.

i loved kendall and logans reaction haha!

and that whole doctors appointment ws soooo hilariously awkward! i laughed through almost all of it! hahaha.

lol i cant believe she thout logan and katie were married! and i loved how kendall got all defnsive right thr. thank goodness she has a girlfriend, that makes it so much more funny haha.

and i love how logan got all mother hen over katie even though she isnt pregnant yet haha.

i think this story is really starting to grow on me :)
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
oh man...that was extremely depressing to read about logan and kendall unable to get a baby...some ppl r just jerks.

and then the whle katie wanting logans baby? thats just really creepy to me. idk, i mean i guess its not really incest but its stilll reaaaaalllly weird. i mean obviously they rnt gonna have sex (RIGHT?) but its still strange.

well im off to the next chapter.
ATLReview chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Well, well, well what do we have here? Hmm well let me tell, it is an AMAZING update, that's what it is!

Yeah the pregnancy took! I'm so happy for Kendall and Logie!

Hahahahaha Katie talking on the phone while she is going #2! Do girls do that too? Or is that just a dudes and Katie thing?

I love that Logan is kind of crazy about taking care of Katie, and hahah

"Doctor Hottie" a statement I completely agree with!

I'm really excited to see what you do with the whole Tyler thing, hope he doesn't turn into a d bag when he finds out the news.

"Ha. Wrong one, baby mama" Have I said that I love Kendall yet?

I'm really happy the whole dinner went well! And it was nice to see the softer side of Katie.

P.S Sorry you've been busy, but I'm happy you found time to write this bad boy.

P.S.S Your first angst fic...oh boy! Although it is a Jogan I will read it!

P.S.S.S Can't wait to read the one shots!

P.S.S.S.S This is super long, on the count of the last couple being very short! Oh and sorry about taking so long to review/read this! Hope I'm still your favorite reader! XD

Oh crap, I'm not supposed to say that !
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
SO I HAD THIS OPEN AND i TOTALLY FORGOT TO REVIEW IT...AND ISNT IT WEIRD THAT i ONLY TRY TO CAPITALIZE MY I'S WHEN IM IN CAPS LOCKS MODE? WERID...

Anyway you know I love this and you're amazing and I'm eagerly awaiting the next month! :3 And all your other stories :3
FalselyTrue chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Okay, so I'm more than reasonably excited about this because well, one, KATIE'S A MAIN CHARACTER. She just doesn't get her due around the fandom, and two, Kogan parenting with Katie as the surrogate!

It's a good idea, and Kendall and Logan would be amazing parents, and it's just like Katie to offer a solution neither of them would come up personally.

But I can only imagine Kendall and Logan's face when Katie bluntly offered, and then the implications...*shakes head* I'm going to stop now before I go into a rant.

But update sometime soon!
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
XDDDDDDDDDD That ending! XDDDDD I luffed it! :3 The whole thing is AH-MAZING! AND MY NAME! XDDDDD I LOVE IT! :3 It makes me very happy. XDDDD I love this story so much! AND I love you too! 3
unthinkable13 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Can't wait to see what will happen did a great job with this!
flintt chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhmigod this is so funny XD hahaha i cant wait for an update!
StillLovely chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Haha I loved Logan at the end. I loved the whole thing actually, especially Katie at the doctor's. She's so blunt! It was awesome! And Kendall, how he was so uncomfortable. It's not something you see in him often and I thought it was adorable.

I can't wait for more!
flintt chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
im sorry...confused...awesome story but im tired and im like 'ehh? baby? but like...O,o' haha
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome story so 't wait to see where you take it!