Reviews for Muses of Harmony
Mockingbird Julia chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
This is a very interesting format, but I didn't see Sailor Moon/Serena. What sort of sequel are you planning?
lazy lazy Lydiby chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
HEY! thanx for the review! This is intriguing, but I can't figure out who anyone is. I thought I was a good little Sailormoon fan, but :(. This could easily be taken for a lost original, which is great! but confusing. I'll just keep reading, sooner or later these things get explained or, yeah ;)

Share the Love~Lydiby
AerinBrown chapter 7 . 1/27/2003
Way good. It was very interesting and quite original I can definetely tell what it's based on. Liked your writing style. Please keep it up!
mystlady chapter 7 . 12/13/2002
Very nice. This is a well done piece of fanfiction. The ones I've read about made up Sailor Scouts are overly Mary Sues... Yours is completely original
wingnut chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
Um. Interesting... but what motive?
doinkies chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
This has a very original concept, but I don't see where it ties in to Sailormoon except for the setting. Also you might want to check your spelling on some of the Japanese words you use. Otherwise, this story has potential, and I can't want to see what happens in the next chapter!

{*_*}
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
hey, here goes a second time, maybe the review will work now. :) I enjoyed 'muses' very much, of course, and I hope you'll write that sequel you're toying with... it'll give you something to do over the summer hols. lol j/k ;)
Dilandau's girldueceFanilia chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Well I'm signed in under my other author name, but too lazy to sign out and back in again. Yes it's me Fanilia. I really enjoyed this story. I don't see it as a Sailor Moon fic at all but as suprisingly orginal and different. I loved how Chiro chewed on his clarinet reed. (my daughter played the clarinet) This story flowed very well. I can see it as a series of adventures and hope you write another. I would love to save this and read it to my grandkids. They will love it too. In summary, great story, I'm glad I read it. Keep up the seriously wonderful writing.
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
YAAAY, why hasn't anyone reviewed this? It's so cool! And I like these girls MUCH more than those whiny Sailor Scouts. (*lol* Just kidding) I, for one, think you should continue!