Reviews for A Fight for Dominance
yukinome23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
nice but i also want to see Ban as the bottom sometimes...
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I loved it! Great idea, having the Lightning Emperor chase Ban. Thanks for writing this. I couldn't stop squirming in my chair. :) And grinning like an idiot. :)
his baby neko chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
got to .net and that should have all the mangas if you ever get better inter net go to that will have the entire anime, great story i really loved it
LetThisAccountDie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I loved it. And I know that you have heard this before but it's Lightning Emperor not Lord. That's the only thing that bugged me. Maybe you watched in a different language and it said Lord, so im sorry if that's the case, but in the english and japanese version, it was emperor! But other than that I liked it!:)
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wow that was great loved it. you got them down packed.

oh and could you go to this these sites and and thanks.

/entries/95668

/website/302/contests/81494/voteable_entries/14337545
Alex801 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
*unsticks eyeballls from the screen*

*looks down at the keyboard, that is covered in drool*
Secretly Insane chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ah, such a tender ending. I love reading about these two. It just seems right that they should be together, ya know? ' Well, I enjoyed the read so thank you for writing it.
Kooly chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i really like this story. Ginji is so cute! Continue?
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/24/2010

I can understand how Ban wouldn't mind Lighting Mode Ginji - laughing really hard - love it!
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
yup totally agree. Ban tops Ginji easy/ Great story smooth writng and really wonderful elements sprinkled through out - thanks so much for this. 5 stars plus plus :)