Reviews for Otaku Four Skysaber's Choice
addicted2text chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
The small girl looked rapidly around herself. "Eeek!" She screamed, latching onto his head and wrapping her body around his face, completely obscuring his view. "I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs.

I love how you keep Rini true to reality here and have her react as a young girl would in real life. Also shouldn't the change of artifacts (from the crystal to the spellbook) be a hint to Jared that he had changed things enough to potentially be her father? I imagine it was the many new memories he still has to integrate that screwed him up there...
addicted2text chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
"After all," Jared nodded, concluding for him what the cat wasn't willing to say. "I'm not from the Silver Millennium."

The cat just nodded.

I get so sick of that trope. One of these days I'd love to see someone write a horror story about it using the girls transformations into their eternal forms and near destruction of earth needed to create crystal Tokyo as the moon kingdom's racists attempt at genocide, and its lack of trust to anything not of its kingdom. I'd set it up so Luna was in on it from the beginning and keeping Artemis from spilling the beans to the girls.
addicted2text chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Suddenly the cat was in a girl's school dress and whispering to the side.

"Or at least that's what the gossip is, we hadn't gotten to talk very much." Mina finished, feeling very pleased as her parents moved back from suspicious to being sympathetic.

I love that you never quite forget that you're writing for a visual medium without being absurd about it by messing about with various textual and altered fonts, etc in attempt to add back the flavor of the original settings. It just comes naturally for you.
addicted2text chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
"Then consider those coins you hold in your hand my gift to you, if I have any right to them."

"Urk!" The clerk's face clearly became ill.

One of my favorite moments!
ranma hibiki chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
not sure which is worse, being an insane ruler like beryle or minions with a low enoug IQ to take her talking to herself as orders

P

keep up the good work
alaskan-dracolych chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Like the chapter, as usual. Love the turning the vulgar fight into coincidental via film crew, but the bit at the end, with the elf giving them a lift, that was what really got me laughing.
enderverse chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
I just noticed something and decided to post it here, do any of you where the male has the lead, do they have ever have any male friends their own age? I couldn't find any glancing over your stories. I know your pretty into SI is that a reflection of your real life situation?
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i read 2 chapters and i can already say your a fucking mary sue you should be ashamed of yourself for doing annother mary sue when there are already enougth and i dont even want to know how much marysueish are your other storys
Holy Sasami chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Been along time sense ive read this story. I loved it then and i love it now, just wish you had either finished it or gone further. Heck i loved all of your work. Its good to know that your reposting, even if it is realy slowly. :)
alaskan-dracolych chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
He is damned lucky that his character is known for a charmed life. Even then, there is a reason he is using it now. Some of the stuff I have seen people try to get away with with a trinket like that... Definitely be interesting to see what happens next.
Radio Driver chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Good goin, Sky. Keep on keepin on.
skysaberfandroid chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
...and here is where the whole Skysaber series begins to link with the Mirrors Multiplied, right?

That was THE ring, right?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
is your character going to end up with every character in sight? thats a bit much isn't it?
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
The mage actually closed his eyes a moment and shied away from the thought about how he felt about them, as he finished off one of the remaining two youma. He didn't *normally* get this introspective during a fight. Something was wrong. This was like thinking in a half-doze, though thankfully he didn't see any slowing of his physical reactions. They just felt detached.

Very evil thing to do to a character. It's the dreaded 'Voice Over Introspection!'.

Brilliant tactics with the illusion.

Why did he suddenly change his mind about leaving, especially since he'd just arranged for them to be a much better position?

Rinni... really should have mind wiped her and dropped her in an orphanage somewhere.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
"Who was joking?" Jared responded. "Extremes can be fun! I've got the cash, why not? But okay, if you insist. We'll go check on them and then order takeout or something."

Mina shot hate-filled glares to her cat, making little red daggers in the air.

Artemis sweated. Man! This guy was dangerous! He'd have to do something soon before Mina became totally devoted to him and forgot to remember the Moon Kingdom at all!

Cryo-sleep seems to have given that cat brain damage.

Venus cleared her throat. "Jared, it's not right for to be holding secrets from each other." She said, speaking into her hand.

Demanding to see his spellbook seems out of character for her, considering what he just explained and I doubt they could have read whatever elven language he wrote it in anyway.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »