Reviews for Otaku Four Skysaber's Choice
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
XD Would love to read more soon.
sparky555 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Ha, not as tough as he thought he was! Keep it coming!
colin chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was pretty fun I look forward to the next update.
Madfish chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
It's really nice to see this again after so many years and to top it off it's still as funny as I remember. Take that nostalgia blinkers!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You play some of Palladium's works? Nice. Don't run into too many where I'm at. The downside to living in Alaska.

Nice to see you are still writing!
Radio Driver chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Good goin, Sky. Keep on keepin on.
sparky555 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
LOOOTTTTS of refrences! Pretty funny!
Kebinu Chiousu chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Skysaber,

Thank you for continuing your Otaku Series. It is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to updates to the previous Otaku sagas.

Keep up the good work.

r/s,

Kebinu Chiousu
Baughn chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Alright. I'll give it a shot.

He's powerful enough now; you don't need to give him any more power. This should be fine. Now, by the First Law, you need to find him an equally or more powerful enemy, which should be reasonably doable.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hmm. Is this a re-post/rewrite of this story? Or is it just that I read it at some other site, and this is the first time being posted here?

Well, either way, it's good to see some kind of movement involving this story as it was a good one, and I'd be more then happy to see more of it!

Keep up the good work!
werdnakcep chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
dragon-cloud16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love what you've done to your character. He'll fit right in a Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover so well. And all the chaos he could unleash as such a powerful being. Something tells me though that the Spells'R'Us wizard isn't going to like him outsmarting the shop in a way that benefited Jared. Oh well, sucks to be him.
Tidus Blade chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Nice, It has been awhile since I read a interesting story like this. Hope you update soon
ryokocsi chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Still love this story, So pleased to see you're still out there, Keep writing the stuff you like, you still have fans who sit hopefully wondering if you were ever coming back - You were missed!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well, you just took up my weekend. Every time I read from this series I feel compelled to reread it and then move on to Metroanime's SI.

Excellent work!