Reviews for Otaku Four Skysaber's Choice
ankhanium chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I remember reading this before, and loved it then. As much as I love it now. LOL

glad to see that you are still around.
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Nice to see this making a comeback. Is there any chance of also seeing EVA Revolutions? That has to be my all-time favorite NGE comedy fic. Not that the old Skysaber's choice wasn't an excellent fic as well.

I heard that there was a later chapter of EVA Revolutions that is not available on Studio Asynjor, so I'm kinda hoping to read that "new" chapter after all this time.

I didn't discover your stuff until right after you had taken these gems down the first time, but they were mirrored at 3 other sites, 2 of which are gone.
RudyHenkel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Gosh, this takes me back... :) Back to enjoyable days in high school, reading Skysaber's adventures through the multiverse rather than doing my homework. Now, I shall do the same thing in graduate school ;D.

Even if this is just a direct transcription of the old version of this, I look forward to refreshing my memory. I vaguely recall Sailor Venus, and giant fortresses in Tokyo Bay being blown to bits, and a disturbing focus on makeup as the defining aspect of femininity... but other than that, I can't recall the details.
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Loved it! out of curiosity, DO you have an RPG character like that? If so, it's even funnier! Many thanks for improving my morning! :)
Questara chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Never listen to the nay sayers, I love your SIs, glad to see this one being posted again.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Happy to see you back. This one's funney enough, but do you really have to write another self insert?
furybolt chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
welcome back sir
Stoned Koala chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Great though it is to take a stroll through the golden days of fanfiction, you have posted this before. I merely hope that new material is swiftly forthcoming. Perhaps this time your usual denigrators will have other things to do.
The DCG chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Reusing old stuff eh?
TrekFan101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I'm so glad to see that you're writing again... :)

Your strangely twisted yet, well reasoned logic never fails to flip a rarely used (and thoroughly enjoyed) switch in my head... :D

I do hope I won't need to wait as long to see more of your work.

Thank you!