Reviews for What Makes Us Stronger
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Mmmmm...drunk Jess is putting bad thoughts in Liz's head :( I know she's worried and all, but leaving? I'd rather face the vampire war than a pissed off Damon.
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Always enjoy the way you take the time to give us back story on the different characters.
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Awww, I hate to see them in such...bad mojo, so to speak. I know it wouldn't be realistic if they were happy all the time...but still :(
Dawnie-7 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Love a good dose of Girl Power :) Lol, good for her!
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Yikes, trouble in paradise :( Nothing like the cold hard sting of reality to kill the mood.
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Oh dear, someone's in big trouble...
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I really enjoy the blend of the different shows. It flows together nicely.
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
So much to take in. I don't know how any of them handle it.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Okay, massive apology! I wasn't getting any alerts for the longest time, and then I stopped going online unless I had to for the longest time and just recently got back into reading again and found out that my alerts had some how gotten disabled for months. So now I'm behind on everything I was reading, meaning like hundreds and hundreds of updates...it's madness :) But I'm back now, trying to at least make a dent in the pile.

Glad to see you continued with this.