Reviews for Perhaps Love
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 5/24
No prob, this is a fantastic story well told, just not a big fan of songfics because I never know the song and have never cared enough to look for it. This one, as does many other I have run across stands up without. Congratulations. OBTW, thisbis the third time I have read this...today!
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Great story

I agree that Ziva and Tim would be great together.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
The lyrics you put to this are prefect. Absolutely perfect. I cannot explain my love for them. I cry when I read them. And this, this whole sequence. The passion. He's a very passionate man, deep down. He just doesn't want to show it, because then he's vulnerable. alkjf, anywho. And the soulmate thing OH MY GOODNESS. The thought of soul mates... as;dfj.

Like I said before, I love all of this. I have it saved in a word document to read when I'm away from the internet to make me happy :3
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Oh my god, I can clearly picture the scene in my head, the way he sits and the way they speak and Ziva telling him all of this. His eyes are just amazing. I love Sean for them. And Ziva and Tim and alk. I like Ducky watching them, too. He see's the love. He wants it to grow. a;sldjf
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I like the ease at which they are sleeping in each others arms. The simple, yet wonderful feeling they have, at being so close. And Tim just wants to hold her, and he can't lie to her because he loves her so, so he just tells her the truth and he just loves her and adf;lkj.

I spend so much time analyzing them, it's not even funny.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I like this chapter a lot, simply for the kiss. I mean, okay I love the whole chapter, but that little kiss. The simple sign of affection, that's so beautiful and meaningful and oh gosh. I WANT TO SNUGGLE THEM BOTH.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
So, let me begin with a hello. I'm going to review this all now. I love this all. omg. Anywho...

I love, love, love the beginning. So muhuhuhuch. AND I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF ZIVA WEARING TIM'S JACKET a;dklf. His jackets are like, to die for. I want to snuggle into them. heh. I'm not a crazy fangirl or anything.

But, yes. 3
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
So, I just read this whole fic, and may I just say that I am in love with this. I cannot explain. I have no words. I am so in awe, and I wish it had been longer, but it's perfect and I love it. You... oh my god. This is so wonderful, spectacular, awesome, splendid... argh. I love it.

And I'll review the other chapters in the morning, when my mom isn't yelling at me to sleep.

-Izzy
mr mark gibbs 1989 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
this story is so good keep it up and if i can make a sugestion please put in confilict with Ziva dad
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
aww! I am new to the Ziva/Tim stories, but I am finding them greatly enjoyable! terrific job yet again!
greengirl82 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
love McGiva
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
i loved it! great fanfic, fantasic writing too. please write more mcgiva romance!
IMSLES chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Sweet ending to a very sweet story. So nice they found their feelings for each other.

~~Sue
vrukalakos chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I love it! Yay! That's all I can really say, lol. Great job.
Gunner'sDream chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
great fic. great mcgiva story! i'm so happy they're going to be happy together! this makes me smile _