Reviews for Big Time BreakUp
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was so beautiful! I loved it. It was so sweet! :)
Bandana Man's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww *heart* It nearly made me cry with sadness, and then with happiness that James and Carlos were back together! ADORBSABLE!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
sclirada chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
poor carlos :(

awesomeeee storyyy!
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was sooo sad yet sweet as well.

When I first read the text I thought it was for James. I couldn't believe he would do something like that to sweet adorable Carlos. But then it turned out to be Wayne Wayne and I just wanted to punch him in the face. What a douche.

I thought it was really sweet when Kendall and Logan were caring for Carlos. They're such good friends.

When James was punching Wayne Wayne, I was like Yay! but then Kendall and Logan pulled him off. They should of let him continue.

James and Carlos making up was the sweetest thing ever. The way you described the kiss was ugh just perfect. And the nip on Carlos' nose, omg I died from how adorable that was.

Great work but I've come to expect nothing less from you.

*huggles*
BigTimeCrush chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
LOL in first period right now reading your stories ;D

I couldnt help myself lol oh well I'll finish up my project tomorrow :)

Grr wayne wayne that douche stealing James' phone and breaking poor sweet Carlitos' heart!

But it all worked out in the end :D

LOVE YOU AND UR STORIES :D:D
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
LOVED IT! :D
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was so sweet, loved it! D
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Wow! OMG! I am seriously crying right now like you wouldnt believe! aww poor Carlos! I was terrified that James had broke up with him. But yay their together! Now and Forever!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
*sighs heavily that Carlos/James love is still okay*

Darn that Wayne-Wayne! I wanna kick him XD

You know who my favorite character was? Logan (and totally not because of my natural bias towards him!). I just could tell that he really cared for Carlos like when he asked Gustavo to show some compassion and when he told James that he could at least break up with Carlos face to face...he's such a good friend! Love love love him to pieces!

I'm really glad that James and Carlos ended up back together because when Carlos was depressed, I felt so sad!

Yay for love!
VictorG chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
this story is so cute...i think u should make a sequal to this1 and say what happended to wayn-wayn (make carlos and james beat him up! ;{D )

ur awesom and so r ur stories! {D

this made my day special! {D
o.O 123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
aww poor Carlos and James. But I'm glad that they made up. Great one-shot. :)
babygirl2667 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awwwwww! I loved it. Poor Carlos and James. Kendall and Logan should have let James finish Lame-Lame off. That would have been completely satisfying. Wonder what Kogan did with the poser after James left? Can you do a story from their POV? I liked this story and no matter how fast you wrote it, it was good. Thanks!
leodoglover chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was a nice one shot. I really liked it. :)