Reviews for The Aristocats II: Berlioz's Wild Adventure
Martinwildros chapter 1 . 3/24
Charlie Strap And Froggy Ball Flying Hich (1991)
Brainstormandthethinker chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story: Superb!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
The Aristocats II: Berlioz's Wild Adventure Chapter 10, An Aristocats FanFiction
shamari chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
this never came in theaters,DVD,VHS,or TV because instead of thearitically releasing this they decided to put this on the internet in ,this aired at an outside theater once in 2007.
The black Silhouette Angel chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
I liked The story.
Ginakabina chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
O.o wait didnt Disney do a movie like this what is it called-Ohhh Yeah- Lady and The Tramp 2 Scamp's Adventure.

Also I could see Toulouse running off but not sweet shy Berlioz!

Sorry to pick your story apart.

But im happy you did a AristoCats fic!
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
0/10. There was nothing redeemable about this. Absolutely nothing.

Your character development was nonexistent, nor was there any deviation in any of the characters' personalities. Everyone was the same; there was no way in the dialogue or the actions that separated anybody.

It's also insulting how you typed their names: you repeatedly referred to Adelaide as AdelaiNe, and you referred to Buckster as Buckston at least once (I stopped re-reading it after chapter 5).

Another nonexistent thing in your story was setting description. The only place that I could envision was the shack, and that was only because you mentioned that it was old. Other than that, there was really nothing.

Your spelling and grammar was horrid, too, but I can't for sure say if that's completely your fault; I saw that you are from Singapore, so I can't decide whether you're just better at Malay, or if you're being lazy.

Perhaps the worst thing that you've done, though, was rip off another Disney movie completely. And don't tell me that you didn't, either: Buckster, Labor Day and the kennel? Really?

a)There is no Labor Day in France. I've looked it upon Wikipedia, and there's no Labor Day, Labour Day or International Worker's Day in France. This is a rip off of Independence Day, I'm sure.

b) Kennels don't house cats, but it's completely understandable why you chose that word.

c) Take away two letters from Buckster and you'll have an other Disney character [which I'm already sure you know who].

d) Taking a torn can from Grumpy, biting catcatchers in the butt, Berlioz refusing to go with his family (I saw that coming a mile away), Berlioz going crazy at bath time and Adelaide feeling skeptical about being able to adopt the new cats were but few of the many scenes you DIRECTLY ripped off from the other movie.

e) Most of everything else was unnecessary; George Hartecourt doesn't live with them, Reno has NO role whatsoever, and every single mention of the word FRENCH was unnecessary.

So for your lack of any character or setting development, atrocious grammar and (dare I say it) plagiarism of another movie, I award this a 0/10.
Eddie Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
not really no. what do you think of this story? have you read it yet?
sam fraser chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
you don.t get many comments on here do you?