Reviews for The Aristocats II: Berlioz's Wild Adventure
J.P chapter 1 . 3/31
I Love this movie about the sequel, but, It was cancalled in 2007. I was thinking about The Aristocats 2: Marie's Adventures it could be great in disney film
Ethan chapter 1 . 3/17
The Aristocats II is Coming on Blu-Ray & DVD in 2007
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Gumball land onto the ground. Now he was completely lost in the middle of nowhere. and the two head lights came along. Then Gumball scream away from it. It was black and white truck belong to the two scheming Buzzards: Donald and Ronald; with black and white Hats and dresses. They Spot Gumball hiding toilet house.
DONALD: Well, well, well. what have we got here, Ronald?
RONALD: Looks like trouble to me, Donald.
DONALD: You Stupid! Not trouble, that one!
RONALD Oh, Right. Let's go get him.
They stopped the truck and Donald took a sack and Ronald is prepare to grab him.
Suddely Female cat and six kids jump up scared The Buzzards away. Gumball was amazed
BLACK CAT: You got a name?
GUMBALL: Me? oh, uh... Gumball Watterson
All the children laughing at him. Exept a girl who felt sorry for Gumball and she didn't laugh at all.
PINK CAT: Hey! leave him alone, why did you guys laugh at him at leat he's hurt to be himself!
TO GUMBALL: You okay? That's was a great name of you
GUMBALL: Really?
PINK CAT: Sure. I'm Candace, but my friends call Candy. That's Eric(Dog), Buster(Cat), Rose(Rabbit), Riley(Deer), Gussy(Fat Mouse) and that's Mallory my little sister.
GUMBALL: Nice to meet you all. Infact my family was crazy, Even my mom has got here is rules, rules, rules.
CANDY: Well, we lay it down on the line for you, Gumball
They started to sing
GUMBALL Wow, you guys are amazing
ERIC: Yep.
CANDY: But trouble can lead our way, Because of Donald and Ronald
ERIC: The ones who try to kidnap you, remember?
ROSE: The Buzzards is trying to kindap those children all the time.
CANDY: You better stay away from them
The kids is on they way later on, Donald and Ronald saw the kids are going.
DONALD: Ronald, are you thinking what i'm thinking?
RONALD; I think so, Donald. But is there other way to go has some adventures?
DONALD No, you stupid. We have to follow them at least we well capture those brats once and for all.
DONALD: This time, i'm the boss. Who's the boss?
RONALD: You're the boss.
They took off to get the kids.
QueenDivaReba chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
This story is just so lovely, especially since Berlioz is kinda the main cat here, but one thing I couldn't get was the songs. The lyrics are all nice but the music, I had a hard time.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Meanwhile Sally and Berlioz return to the stray and Sally tucked Berlioz in a smallest crib and started to sing:
Martinwildros chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Charlie Strap And Froggy Ball Flying Hich (1991)
Brainstormandthethinker chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story: Superb!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
The Aristocats II: Berlioz's Wild Adventure Chapter 10, An Aristocats FanFiction
shamari chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
this never came in theaters,DVD,VHS,or TV because instead of thearitically releasing this they decided to put this on the internet in ,this aired at an outside theater once in 2007.
The black Silhouette Angel chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
I liked The story.
Ginakabina chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
O.o wait didnt Disney do a movie like this what is it called-Ohhh Yeah- Lady and The Tramp 2 Scamp's Adventure.

Also I could see Toulouse running off but not sweet shy Berlioz!

Sorry to pick your story apart.

But im happy you did a AristoCats fic!
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
0/10. There was nothing redeemable about this. Absolutely nothing.

Your character development was nonexistent, nor was there any deviation in any of the characters' personalities. Everyone was the same; there was no way in the dialogue or the actions that separated anybody.

It's also insulting how you typed their names: you repeatedly referred to Adelaide as AdelaiNe, and you referred to Buckster as Buckston at least once (I stopped re-reading it after chapter 5).

Another nonexistent thing in your story was setting description. The only place that I could envision was the shack, and that was only because you mentioned that it was old. Other than that, there was really nothing.

Your spelling and grammar was horrid, too, but I can't for sure say if that's completely your fault; I saw that you are from Singapore, so I can't decide whether you're just better at Malay, or if you're being lazy.

Perhaps the worst thing that you've done, though, was rip off another Disney movie completely. And don't tell me that you didn't, either: Buckster, Labor Day and the kennel? Really?

a)There is no Labor Day in France. I've looked it upon Wikipedia, and there's no Labor Day, Labour Day or International Worker's Day in France. This is a rip off of Independence Day, I'm sure.

b) Kennels don't house cats, but it's completely understandable why you chose that word.

c) Take away two letters from Buckster and you'll have an other Disney character [which I'm already sure you know who].

d) Taking a torn can from Grumpy, biting catcatchers in the butt, Berlioz refusing to go with his family (I saw that coming a mile away), Berlioz going crazy at bath time and Adelaide feeling skeptical about being able to adopt the new cats were but few of the many scenes you DIRECTLY ripped off from the other movie.

e) Most of everything else was unnecessary; George Hartecourt doesn't live with them, Reno has NO role whatsoever, and every single mention of the word FRENCH was unnecessary.

So for your lack of any character or setting development, atrocious grammar and (dare I say it) plagiarism of another movie, I award this a 0/10.
Eddie Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
not really no. what do you think of this story? have you read it yet?
sam fraser chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
you don.t get many comments on here do you?