Reviews for Bleach: The Afterlife Saga
carroll.jerry25 chapter 15 . 9/17
they are both apart of his zanpatou
carroll.jerry25 chapter 15 . 9/17
Ichigo was born with a inner hollow so you logic is stupid if you bring back old man zangetsu but not hollow zangetsu
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 6/29
Karin isn't the type of girl to really need rescuing unless she's severely outmatched. Two men? Even in her distraught state? Meh, don't buy it. 3? Maybe. 4? Ok. Especially if they'd tracked and ambushed her. Also, have you ever tried to 'track' someone through a forest? Unless it recently rained, it's not as easy as TV shows would have you believe. Just saying.

I do appreciate your guts to kill Ichigo off and not give him his power back. Wondering where you'll go from here. Such a breath of fresh air.
Hi. My name is Saki. I really enjoy story. Thank you. After I read your story, I realized that you know about Japanese well. You know about Mt. Fuji, Aokigahara, and Kyoto. Have you been there before? by the way I am Japanese. : )
Adam chapter 69 . 12/27/2016
Thanks man, quality writing. Usually the feel good ending comes off as generic but you pulled it off well. Really appreciate the free entertainment, hope you get a comparable ammount of enjoyment writing as I did reading
Bleach power chapter 69 . 12/27/2016
This is simply great.I have never read story like this and bealive me I have read lot of would be great if you would write last chapter.I cant bealivee that this story is not finished.I was suprised becouse of some moment for example Rukia beaing a princess or that Ichigo was Mamuru.I fell so sorry because i didnt find this story when it was still beaing writen..Last think I have to said is PLEASE finish this story.
Velial13 chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
For Ichigo to willingly call himself a strawberry, he must have lost his mind...
Velial13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Every time I see the word nakama, I'm waiting for Ichigo to don a straw hat and proclaim himself a pirate King.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
I misssss ichigos hollowwwww
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/19/2016
God..I like the story and all
But why do you have to make them all so uncharacteristically weak?!
Wtf
It really is annoying..
illya chapter 69 . 2/20/2016
update please...
rebic526 chapter 35 . 2/16/2016
Saigo no Tenken Myo? I approve!
LioPyro7890 chapter 69 . 1/12/2016
Where's the 70th chapter? :)
rebic526 chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Funny...you used the exact release phrase I had once thought of lol
jongur chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
gotta say, its annoying reading this stuff about shikai release and urahara training ichigo almost as if he had never been a shinigami, and just refering to his zanpakuto spirit, instead of naming him. You write as if ichigo has forgotten. or will it be like it was with shunpo in that he doesnt remember one chapter, then remebers the next?