Reviews for Bleach: The Afterlife Saga
Velial13 chapter 6 . 8/26
For Ichigo to willingly call himself a strawberry, he must have lost his mind...
Velial13 chapter 1 . 8/25
Every time I see the word nakama, I'm waiting for Ichigo to don a straw hat and proclaim himself a pirate King.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/19
I misssss ichigos hollowwwww
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/19
God..I like the story and all
But why do you have to make them all so uncharacteristically weak?!
Wtf
It really is annoying..
illya chapter 69 . 2/20
update please...
rebic526 chapter 35 . 2/16
Saigo no Tenken Myo? I approve!
LioPyro7890 chapter 69 . 1/12
Where's the 70th chapter? :)
rebic526 chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Funny...you used the exact release phrase I had once thought of lol
jongur chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
gotta say, its annoying reading this stuff about shikai release and urahara training ichigo almost as if he had never been a shinigami, and just refering to his zanpakuto spirit, instead of naming him. You write as if ichigo has forgotten. or will it be like it was with shunpo in that he doesnt remember one chapter, then remebers the next?
jongur chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Does ichigo not remeber ryujin jakka? and he should have been able to escape or fight his way out from a crowd of normal souls if he got back enough reiautsu to push the whole crowd to their knees.. just shunpo and he's gone.. cool story bro
redstonepowder chapter 14 . 4/25/2015
OMG KENPACHI SOUNDS SMART! THE WORLD"S ENDING.
bethkunoichi chapter 41 . 3/17/2015
So after finishing this arc I have come to a conclusion: no matter how much I enjoyed this story, I can't get past the fact that it's just not possible for a zanpakuto to exist after its wielder is dead. They're part of the same soul, so if they die, they die. It makes sense for kyouka suigetsu to still be around, since aizen isn't dead and physical manifestation is possible, plus her rather unique abilities. Sorry, but this is just an issue for me. Also, Komamura is one of my favorites, so I'm a little miffed that you killed him off. I will keep reading for now, but I remain hesitant.
bethkunoichi chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Ok, you really can't just attach -san onto everyones names! It doesn't work like that, there are many different endings that all, mean something different. -san is always respectful but still more familiar than -sama. If you're going to add on hyphens then you need to learn how to use them properly, or just don't use them. You don't have to.
Virginia I chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
You made Ichigo apologize for DYING? Low man, that's just low.
bethkunoichi chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Ok just one thing. You had Shinji address Ichigo as Ichigo-san, but because Shinji is his superior he should have addressed him as Ichigo-kun. -San is respectful and used for superiors, but is more familiar than -sama. Keep writing, I love it!