Reviews for Love Worth Dying For
Ocytavia chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ok, I was a bit confused at first, and the story seemed a bit random in places. I think you should reread your chapters and fill in any spots that don't entirely make sense. Remember, it was your idea so it's usually clearer in you mind than it turns out on the paper...

I thinkI understand where this is going, it's and Orlando and Suzie love connection with Brice and Lola thrown in. Can't say I entirely like that storyline. Also, I was sure it was Lola at the beginning because of the whole Bullet thing. Also, not entirely sure how it got from hanging out with rather friends to after dinner and all that. I think you need to flesh out her background and all that. Also, it is unlikely that a person is going to use Martial arts on a person with a gun, especially when they aren't close and are just punching the air... Just saying, it's a bit unlikely.

Sorry about how many times I've used also.

Not particularly interested, as Orlando is with Star and all...

Is Mel going to show up?
Under0The0Sea chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Please carry on with this and soon!

This prolouge was tantalising - I can't wait for the next part!

Only one very slight critism - and that is that it was slightly confusing to begin with as I didn't know who was narrating. Altough I'm not sure if this critism is completley valid as it became clear at the end who was narrating and not knowing didn't really affect my enjoyment of the story.

Well done and thanks for addig a very good read to the way too small Agent Angel fandom!