Reviews for Broken Bonds
JazlynArwinCallerwell chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You've got me hooked. :)
skitchell chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Ahhhh such a cliffhanger! Definitely interested and intrigued to figure out more of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Miwa03 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
whoa amazing plot! keep on updating please
luna-magic-2005 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Goodness! I cant wait to read more!
akashicrecord chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter. I enjoy the fact that the circumstances are rather vague, can't wait to find out why she is so dangerous to him and what she wished for that led to the situation. Lovely job so far :)
Kitsune Diva chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I love your story and how you set the mood. I can't wait for the next chapter.
sousie chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
update
anonesque chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
WOW this is really good!
MissTessa chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Oh the suspense. It's wonderful.
I. Gorelik chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
This is a twist I didn't see coming. I can't wait for more updates from this story. I always loved the dark.
bleebloop chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
update please!

i don't know why, must be the perv in me, but i can't get enough of evil badasses who mistreat women...must be a complex. I hope she gets pregnant lol
Pia Bartolini chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Very intriguing! Obviously won't be a fluffy or feel-good story, that much is obvious, but now I am extremely curious about all the things alluded to throughout this chapter. So many questions, I cannot wait to read all the answers :)
Hattaru chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Very very Intersting, I must say this is a very dark fic, and I can't wait to read more, I love it when Sesshomaru is all killing and all that, I mean there is just somthing so sexy about it!, oh well I guess I am just twisted, I hope you contuniue with this story and update it, its so good, I remember reading this a while ago, and I could not wait to read more, I hope you update real soon!

Hugs

Hattaru .

-_
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Whoa. I mean fucking WHOA. This is just about the most twisted piece of literature I have read of late! This is creepy and darrk and goddarnit I hope you UPDATE SOON! :-D This is great! I'm on the edge of my seat!

I really want to know why Sesshomaru is so upset about Inuyasha's death and what those symbols were and why she's still alive and what her wish was...I wanna know EVERYTHING!
trinhtrinh1829 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010