Reviews for Broken Bonds
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Whoa. I mean fucking WHOA. This is just about the most twisted piece of literature I have read of late! This is creepy and darrk and goddarnit I hope you UPDATE SOON! :-D This is great! I'm on the edge of my seat!

I really want to know why Sesshomaru is so upset about Inuyasha's death and what those symbols were and why she's still alive and what her wish was...I wanna know EVERYTHING!
trinhtrinh1829 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
As usual you did great job ;) Please keep going 3
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Omigosh~ I love this chapter! Absolutely amazing. Very intense and I love the description given to Sesshoumaru's voice when he talked, it gave me shivers. I can't wait to read more! Hope to see updates soon Thank you for such an amazing chapter.
blueeyedgirl07 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
well all i can say is wwwooowww!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Love your fic so far. I like how you've captured Kagome's anguish. Looking forward to your update.
SakuraDreamHeart chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I am in love with all your stories! I've been a fan for years! I really hope you continue this! I want to see what he does do to her! Great job and very lovely writing style! Please continue!
StarlitBaby chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I like the beginning so far, please update soon~ I can't wait to read more. ]
Felix02 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ah, I have been a fan of yours for years and years and this story is no exception. It has so much potential that I am giddy with excitment! I hope inspiration strikes you daily. Haha. Thank you for sharing your plot bunnies with us, as always.

Also, I wonder why Sess wants revenge and I also wonder how old Kagome is now and if she married Inuyasha since she called Sess Onii-san, abeit sarcastically but still...Oh I can't wait to know. Though I do hope she wasn't with Inuyasha. I am not a fan of them together despite loving both characters. Anyway, I am sure you have everything or mostly everything planned out.
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ooooh, very interesting beginning! Dark is good, provided isn't too oppressively angsty. I'm interested to see what you do with this and to hear the story behind the premise set up here.
XTheGovernmentKillsVickiX chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
please please update this story could be so amazing
JeniNeji chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Now, this will make things easier for me. :)
ottermask chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Please please add more to this story! I have to know what else happens! Your writing is lovely and such a unique twist on the two characters.
akhemi chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Hi Linay!

Another dark fic from you! Yey! And with that intro, it sure does make me want more. Now, I'm wondering how and why Sesshoumaru's revenge came about. And Kagome, she referred to him as onii-san.. was she mated with InuYasha then? And where is he and the gang, bdw? ..See? Questions questions so you really have to have this updated _~

I know I'm gonna love love love Sesshoumaru's on this one! I'm really excited on how you're gonna weave this story! Ja for now!_
Impashence chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
HEHE, pleeeeeeeeeaaaase continue
Growing.up.is.hard chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
A very dark and evil story...AND I LOVE IT!

OMG please tell me there are more chapter?

I need more of this story!

Is the "oni-san" Mr. Devil? or Brother?

Please Update and mail me back!

Thank you!