Reviews for True Colors
Perigwen-f0ab chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I'm I fan! Great story, you kept them in character and kept the style.
red2013 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
great story of G.A.H.

Red.
Aileil chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Thanks a million for this. This is the best GAH fanfic I have ever read! Thank you.
Aileil chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
You know, You'd think Pam at least would like Bill better. I can see Ralph getting a bit put out since he crashes a lot and has less luck with the suit than would be nice but Pam, as a third party, should be able to see both sides of the coin and realize that Bill has just as good a right to be irritated as Ralph. (Sorry, personal rant there I'm done). Really neat story so far. It is exciting, as realistic as it should be, and interesting. Thanks! :)
louise chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
awesome again on the reread.
KiraJenLove chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I loved this story! Everyone was really in character, and it seemed like an actual episode! I could picture William Katt, Robert Culp and Connie Sellecca in their respective roles in this story. Very well done!
Bob Wright chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
This was very well done and did indeed feel like an actual episode. I commend you.
louise1717 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
awesome...i am happy to find there are still gah fic writers out there especailly ones as good as you write more

thanks for sharing

louise
louise1717 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
ahhhh...please tell me you have more written...love the way this fic is unfolding...bill and pam in trouble...ralph no suit...
louise1717 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
poor ralph,,,,you know hes going to help,,,suit or no suit
louise1717 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
awesome...so happy to finda new gah fic centering on all 3 characters...
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
You've got an interesting premise here and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. About the only episode I remember where Ralph had to be the hero without the power of the suit to aid him was 'The Beast in the Black' from season 2.