Reviews for A Collection of Songfics
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
I love the last line. Overall, loved the whole story (again) and it was totally awesome!
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Yeah, this one was really depressing, but i totally loved it.
paulac45 chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
Definitely ends with the attitude House would take - he would never give up anything without a fight to the death.
pgrabia chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Hi! This was depressing, but it's the way canon has gone so it's no more deoressing than it was last week. Sometimes I get so frustrated at Wilson for pushing House away again and again but then I get frustrated at House for refusing to take a risk that might not turn out as badly as he thinks even if Wilson doesn't love him that way. Oh well...the show wouldn't be House if things turned out happy in the end.

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
pgrabia chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
OMG! When you said that the ending wouldn't be happy, I had visions of Wilson hitting House or telling House he hated him and ending their friendship or something! When it was just a dream I was so relieved because at least the current status quo hadn't gotten any worse!

Great chapter!
paulac45 chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Yes was depressing. Look forward to tomorrow's. You have a real knack for this.
paulac45 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Nice one - didn't guess it was a dream! Poor House.
rividori chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
I like these.

With the last one, Cuddy just has to hear House murmuring 'Wilson' in his sleep now, right?

And this one - I really like the second last line. That's what I wanted too!
little moonbeam chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Oh poor House. I hope one of them is bold enough to make a move.

I love your stories.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
I was actually hoping youd do this song. i was listening to it on the way home from school and i was thinking what would happen if house did this to wilson
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Well, this is officially my favorite story ever. I acutally love that you ended it on a sad note, because it's not all fake and happy, and it's realistic. I can't wait for Taylor's new album to come out. I love Mine and Speak Now. Anyway, you have inspired me, and i'm going to try my hand at writing a House story. Bravo to you!
Flatpickluvr chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
I like all the songs you picked for this songfic. I'm really impressed with your writing. Your stories are always good! Can't wait for the next one!
pgrabia chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
This was very sad but I think very accurate. House is so afraid of the negative 'what ifs' that he's blinded to the positive 'what ifs'. He sees himself as so inferior that he can't imagine Wilson ever wanting him too. I often get frustrated with House for this. I mean, depending on how he approached Wilson, it probably wouldn't destroy their friendship and might surprise him and turn out the way he wants. Oh well. Now they have this Huddy Abomination dragging the show down so there won't be a season eight and we'll end up never knowing except in fan fiction!

I've really enjoyed this (even with the one chapter that bothered me). Great job!
paulac45 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Yes, was a sad note to end on, but again fit so well. Well Done for all 10 songfic chapters.
paulac45 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010