Reviews for Waiting For The Sunrise
KTarra chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
This so needs a sequel! Lol! Loved it!
MzSnowleopard chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
(slow whisper) Oh... my God - Chapter 13- is awesome!

I can't imagine how it would be possible to pull those kinds of maneuvers at the speeds they were going with a ship that looks like it was modeled after a clothing iron... eerr- a ship that's not exactly aero-dynamic. I was definitely on the edge of my seat with this.

BRAVO!

It stirred up memories of Iron Eagle and Top Gun. I'm serious- I recalled Maverick saying 'step on the breaks and she'll fly right by.'

I also remembered Jeane Gray in X-men with the missles coming at the jet.

You had to be in 'the zone' when you were writing this; it's that powerful and intense. I am floored.
Freespirit127 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
Very nice ending. :) I love the bantering between the team. Poor Hawk...

What I liked the most was the twist on the litany of Anti-life. That was something I totally didn't expect. Very nice. :)

And of course (before my shipper team membership card is revoked) I loved the Jon/Jennifer moments here, especially when she read the news about the forests.
JTrevizo chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
A very nice 'ending'... Dread and Overmind are under siege, good news is a daily occurrence for the resistance and Jon and Jenn are happily together.

So, with the resurgence of the forests, and the coming defeat of the Machine Empire, will the skies clear, the oceans thrive and the resistance be retired so people can live a different life? And would Jon and Jenn build a new home in the shadow of their mountain near the base?

All things to wonder.

Thanks again for this... now my days will be less bright, but it was great while it lasted.
Freespirit127 chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
Oh my... I had to laugh so hard about the first part of this chapter. A hungover Power Team *laughs* That's what they get for not listening to Jennifer. Maybe she could force them to drink more of Jones' homebrew as punishment for the damages done to the jumpship.

As for Milo: HOLY S***! I thought he was completely drunk to go to Dread like this, but wow... just wow.

Somehow I'm starting to feel sorry for Dread. Maybe even more so if he should really be successful with his new plan...
Freespirit127 chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
That was the sweetest chapter in this entire story. I love the talk they have about the burden of command. It is going to be another thing that will tie them closer together.

Another plus was the insight in Jennifer's mind. Poor girl is going to torture herself for quite a while.

As for Milo. I feel very sorry for the guy. Even though I get the feeling he's been dumped off at the camp for a reason that's already been mentioned in an earlier chapter. Am I right?
JTrevizo chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
Yes! YAY! Yes! The talk became "just kiss the girl damnit!" which was awesome. And poor Parker/Milo... his Annie's gone and Jon has his girl back.

But they need to go to the party cause using the closed door policy would be way too fast.
JTrevizo chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
Gonna do ch 12 and 13 since you back to backed them:

12. Wow, the memories coming fast and furious at Jennifer was so great to see, and the echos of the base explosion with Frost... her repeating Jon's words, hearing Frost say things she'd said... and "The Voice... Jon's Voice" was so wonderful.

13. So she is there, having to hide temporarily under Annie during the battle, but the way she flew... they had to have suspected. And now that she's back, the others have had their moment, now Jenn and Jon need theirs. I'm sort of starting to feel sad knowing we're almost to the end of this; its been an epic, awesome story and an inspiring one too...!
LongTimeFan chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
Oh, you are a sly one! You let Tank, Scout and Hawk welcome Pilot home but not Jon and making us wait. You are killing me here. So many choices ahead for our girl! Great description of the battle scene also - visualize the movements and their reactions vividly. Great job WindJammer!
JTrevizo chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
I was really thinking this was gonna be the chapter that Annie remembered Jennifer, and the snippets of memory coming at her has to have her thinking that perhaps she's their missing member... Jon's reaction, Scout's comments, knowing how to fly, their 'pilot'... its just a matter of time.

And I loved that moment when he admitted he loved Jennifer to "Annie"... the idea that she might remember that and realize he feels the same way immediately coming out of the memory loss is so encouraging.

I'm a bit sad knowing there are only 5 chapters left. The updates are the highlight of my weekdays!
jhsads chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
That was a great chapter. I can't wait until the next chapter. Update Soon.
Freespirit127 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
*squeal* That was sooooo sweet. First we get Jon playing with the yo-yo, and then he teaches Annie how to play with it.

What I realy like is how you portray him here. I get the feeling that he is going to wait patiently how ever long he has to until Jennifer resurfaces.

The glimpse into Milo's mind was also very interesting. I'm very curious about how he fits into the grand scheme of things to come. ;)
jtrevizo chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Ah, such a wonderful Jon/Jenn chapter... it made my heart happy to see it. And Jenn knowing he knew her... one step closer to that big reunion moment. Each update is the highlight of my day.
Freespirit127 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Honey, seriously, there is deifinitely ione mistake you have to correct... the time passing between updates! It's too frakking long. ;) I was basically hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for chapter 7.

It's very nice to see that Scout's approach seems to have some effects on Annie. I want more story! And I want it now! *stomps foot*

If you can manage to update faster, I might be convinced to continue Happily Ever After... with a very special version of Sleeping Beauty. ;)
JTrevizo chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Please, please have Milo as the unwitting undercover Dread spy. That will allow Jon the ability to pummel him mercilessly when he finds out since the guy seems to have the hots for his girl!

Really enjoyed this chapter - the interaction of the team trying to figure things out was great, and Andy's ability to fit withing their framework after their history was believable and telling.

Its also interesting from last chapter how Annie is trying to put the pieces together for herself... things are starting to push her, I think, to really start questioning her situation.

A wonderful work - next chapters anxiously awaited.