Reviews for Fun Times in HeartHome
ermergerd i poop rainbows chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Dahlia is SOOO much fun! PLEASE stop with all the grammar mistakes, I can't focus on the story because of them!
alex chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Wow, that was really good :) So romantic luved it
Digigirl1995 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I actually thought about who Paul's and Reggie's parents would be, and this pairing actually came into my mind before reading this. This is definitely going onto my favorites.
Ersatz Redhead chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Well done work, however you seem to switch from present tense to past tense and back again repeatedly. That might confuse the reader.
splitheart1120 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
That was so cute :)
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
That was an EPIC battle!
RaveOn-Goodbye chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
i am not gonna lie you use the words "then", "and said", and "then said" too much for its own good. it is not need to the extent you used it in your story.

"then" we know that the character will take the next course of action when their name comes first in the sentance.

"and said" and "then said" these to are more or less the same to me. i don't think you need this as much as you believe you need them in the story. the same goes for 'then'

also you could be a bit more colorfull(?) on your the characters actions. EX: like when they blush or smile. you know? discriptive adjectives
splitheart1120 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
aww cuteness

dahlia keeps in saying that paul is going out with dawn

and dawn actually likes him

cutest thing ever :)
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
That's a interesting parent combination...
pokemonSLR chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
wow this is a cool fic

i always thought that dawn and paul should travel to kanto together

paul went of to snowpoint to callenge brandan, and dawn was gonna go to hearthome for something about stylist.

i always think they should bump into each other on the outskirts of hearthome.

i remember in the last dp ep that dawn hinted something about going to kanto, and if possibe paul got a symbol and aimed to go to kanto for the rest of them. so i hope they could agree traveling together.

its a bummer that the anime didnt tell us what the others were doing i would pay good money for misty and dawn to meet.i just hope that they can do something where they got the whole cast together to do something epic, and i heard best wishes is gonna be a few episodes like kanto-so i hope there planning something epic-cuz pokémon is brill
splitheart1120 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
lorelei and cyrus, really?

that is the weirdest match up ever.

personally i think cyrus would be better as dawn's dad, but this is your story

anyway that was so cute

ikarishipping is the best :)
Danimalz09 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I guess you can say that is "elementary" because i believe that's how it is on the anime.

Paul is OOC, because because he's with Dawn, not with Ash and the others, let's just say that he changed after the Sinnoh League event.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I like HER!
splitheart1120 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
aww cute

i love ikari-shipping
RaveOn-Goodbye chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
im not gonna lie.

your stories are nice, but the way you write it is so elementary that it takes the full impact of the story.