Reviews for Straining at the Leash
Wyolake chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Very well done!

This is a solid interpretation of the mage origin that was well worth reading. I'll be keeping an eye out for the sequel(s).
LadySerenade chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
OMG! All i can say is that this is amazing! Corda is an intense character and I just love her! She kind of reminds me of Snape (which hopefully does not offend you). Reading this was like reading a good book, you are a really good writer and the story is very intriguing! I hope you continue with it! You painted life in the tower exactly how I would picture it to be! I love how all the shallow girls gossip, and how Corda is a hardcore intellect. Very realistic. Keep up the good work! D
Witchy Bee chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Oh! I certainly didn't expect an update. This was wonderful. For some reason Gwyn reminds me of a desire demon in the last bit.

Please do update soon!
Gene Dark chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I actually rather like Corda - she's interesting. I'd love it if you continued this.
Zeeji chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hmmm... very very interesting so far. I think that Corda is an intriguing character and I really hope you continue writing this story.
mousestalker chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I agree with the previous reviewer, Corda is a character I want to see more of. Very well written and what struck me after the author's note is that the characters are rounded. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better.
Pinkku chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I was well-pleased by this, even though I had my doubts after the author's note. Very good development for this size of a tale. I hope there's more of this character. I'll be checking out your other work soon )

Thank you for writing.