Reviews for Seeing Red
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I had a creeping suspicion that Double D would be sleeping on his own grave, and I see I was right in my fear. Their reactions were realistic, as was their homecoming. I like your progression, and how you allow the Eds to discover so slowly this event they do not know or fully understand. Very well written indeed. It is a shame to see it paused prematurely. I would so much like to continue this work.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I am very glad Ed yelled at Eddy, but I do so agree with Sarah: thinking on it would just make your brain hurt.

And poor, poor Double D...what an awful night! I hope Eddy finds him soon and at least attempts to apologize.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Your stress was duly noted, and worked well in the chapter wherein Double D works out stress of his own.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
You are capturing Ed perfectly. Wonderful.

But from the very start with Kevin's suspicions of their oddness and the description, made it apparent that they are organic cyborgs. But this chapter confirms it, not only in discovering such journals but having a suppressed memory emerge under stress in the way it did for Double D.
no comment chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I am sort of waiting for an update. If you're not continuing this story, at least say so.
Reader chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
This is a very well constructed story. I hope you update soon!
omegadelta chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Don't leave us hanging please update soon!
Valefar Upson chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Well done, sir or ma'am! I grew up with the Ed boys and you combining them with my favorite genre makes it one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. I anxiously await newer chapters.
anonimo chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
O-M-G! plz continue this the faaster you can! it's just too gud DDD luuuv it xD
erihan chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
wow this is so cool paired with your da drawings... i cant wait for more! poor double d always has to be the one who realizes what is going on.
Omega chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Please update soon it is a great story and can't wait for it to continue!
drake202 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Awsome story man im loving this steampunk version of the eds i cant wait for a new chapter
XmypockyprincessX chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow consider your self gaining a new reader! 3 I LOVE this entire fanfiction so far it's the best i've read in a long time. I kind of pop up every now and again to see if this has updated. I hope that you can update this some time soon.

~mypockyprincess
PsyKick chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
please update!
Isabella387 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Please please please please please PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I dress steampunk and am in love with the genre, and there aren't nearly enough steampunk fics on this site, let alone amazing ones like this. I NEED to know what happens, you must continue this because if you dont I will cry.