Reviews for Mr Murphy Returns
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Oh now that's the best proposal ever! Who needs or wants someone to go down on one knee when you can have that cuteness and the excitement of finding it yourself. Super cute. Beautifully written.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I was going to review at the end but this one just needed a review alone. This one literally had me laughing out loud. It was so beautiful and Avery is like a mini Abby! So simply adorable!
Psycho Maddy chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
So i can finally read it \o/

My reaction to the A/N was 'Did I do something? Why don't I remember that?' xP

I loved this so much! Gibbs was so funny trying to figure out what to do with the ring. And the whole situation was hilarious and very clever! I wanna be like you when I grow up, hun xD

USAFChief chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Excellent, Marzia!

Now, a bit of editing if you don't mind...

"Walking inside the house, Gibbs let the door fall shut behind his back and hung his coat on the rack..." would read more fluidly if you wrote it this way, "Walking inside the house, Gibbs let the door close behind him and hung his coat on the rack..." The words "behind his back" are meaningless because his back is always behind him.

I really liked this little vignette a lot.

Thanks for posting it.

Twilight Trekky chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Aw, that was so adorable! I especially love the ending. It was so cute. :) I can't wait to see what's in store for next week. :D
kay-pwns chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Shit-eating-grins. 3

I didn't think it sounded horribly out of character. I'm glad you didn't have him on one knee.. no matter how much practice he probably has.

I don't want the last update to come! [

MissJayne chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Loved it! You're right - perfect.

There is a corollary to this - any cat sitting under a car that needs to be moved will be sitting in the exact centre.
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
"when he'd left the office, Jenny was in MTAC butting heads with the director of the FBI over jurisdiction. And he wasn't the cause of it, for a change." - I bet THAT made Gibbs smirk smugly.

Jen is lucky: She can still use those half-broken pins or they still sort of work in her hair. When MY hair was longer, I used to break clips and barettes in it so completely they had to be thrown away. That is part of the reason why I now do the chin llength bob hairstyle.
kay-pwns chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I should really avoid reading fanfic in school.

My giggling will cause trouble one day.

3 nom nom.

xoxo Kay
Psycho Maddy chapter 5 . 11/11/2010

Just writing this to let you know that I loved the way you played this was smart xD I already told you what I thought of the smutty part thingy you did so, well, the ending added a bit of humor too and it was a nice mix.

Twilight Trekky chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
hehe, I like it. :] It was actually a nice chapter. :D
MissJayne chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Loved it! Gibbs may need a headslap... :P
alix33 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
"That was…unexpected." Jenny said at last, the first to break the deafening silence between them. "Hmm. Surprising." Gibbs agreed, pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder and caressing the curve of her hip. "It just never happened before. A bit odd." She continued quietly, timidly, settling into his chest and tracing random patterns on his skin. "Oh," was all he offered in reply, and Jenny really didn't need to look up to see the self-satisfied smirk spreading on his face as the implications of her statement dawned on him. She just rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself: hard to think her partner's ego could get any bigger and yet… it happens." - Hehehe.
MissJayne chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Loved it! I'm not sure I could ever get in a car with Gibbs... :P
kay-pwns chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Almost smut. Oh, Marzia, m'dear... I do love you. I swearz.

Love, Kay