Reviews for It's Just a Fat Shirt
Random chapter 1 . 1/5
Lol how could Spock think he was pregnant xd
You should make one where Spock puts on some weight
Sharky567 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
OH MAH GAWD JIMMY IS PREGNANT.

WE SHALL CALL IT WALTER. :D

Beautiful story, and hilarious, thanks for sharing! XD
Someone odd chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I loved this story. I've read it several times. However, I must point out, that as I was scrolling I miss read the title as "It's Just a Fart Shit" and laughed my ass off for a good thirty minutes. Thank you for making my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hated that green wrap around. It really made Kirk look preggo. And he looked really gay.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOL ! I loved it, the quiproquo was excellent ! And the punch line ;b
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
AHAHAHA- oh Spock you are so awesome _
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I almost choked on my laughter thinking about the Fat Shirt having a proper burial and all! JIM IS PREGGERS!1XD
The mental patient chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Lol, Brilliant. :)
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
haha, I was thinking the same thing to I was like "OMG HE'S PREGO!"

I'm as bad as Spock lol. Cute story.
Bellagunn chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
SWEEET awww but I always liked the fat shirt...lol...would love some AU girl kirk who does make use of the green shirt in that manner, that would be fun!
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
physically made me spit my drink out laughing

that was an amazing one shot :)

keep it up :D
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
ROFL

When I followed Spock train of thoughts I immediately found out what he was thinking and was like : OMG this is going to be hilarious. And I was not disapointed

ty for this awesome crack fic And to link that with the ugly green shirt XD yay for good ideas!

kisses

Kitty
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
hahah nice just nice
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Adorable!
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was hilarious. And priceless. But you can never be too careful in this world. They didn't think that time traveling and having a doppelganger would be true either. Ha.