Reviews for Cousin Arabella
2kooll4u chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed your sense of humor and flair. From start to finish, funny! I so needed a good laugh. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
What an awesome story! Delightful,fun, sexy and romantic. Loved it.

treadingthedark
micmoc chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
great story. i love it. is there a sequel to it? it would be nice to have one. you write well - very fluid and the plot is so intricately woven. great job. more please!
JustWriter2 chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
Was that small reference about Arabella killing a Slayer 'round WW2 a preview for that other story of yours that I absolutely adore? -jw'chan -
Rach chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Is there a sequel to this yet? I thought this story was great fun!
hannahncakes chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Really enjoyed this story, wonderfully funny & very well written. Loved the thought that despite them being vampires they were still men/women underneath & therefore could be manipulated/manipulating. Very clever.

Beckydaspatz chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
This was great! Looking forward to the sequel :D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
That story was such fun! Will keep eye out for sequel.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
Oooh I was waiting for this to go down.. Loved this chapter.
joey chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
hey great chapter! very exciting that buffy and arabella finally got into a fight!

i hope spike finds out what a bitch his cousin is!

please update again soon!

JustWriter2 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I like your style of writing, especially when you write about sex; you don't go into all the gory details and use cliche words. Honestly I tired of the, 'and then she put her plump lips 'round his hot, long cock.' How many stupid stories is that in? Honestly those scenes aren't as meaningful as yours. You're completely right to believe that people think about how they feel about each other as well as all that other kinky stuff, but do they put it in? No! They make the couples seem self-absorbed, make them think only about sensations and NOT about anything else. You're awesome! You make Spike and Buffy real.

I just went shopping for clothes to wear in the snow; my bible study group will be going in a few weeks fora snow day. My mom bought me snow gloves, snow pants (had to get men's), snow boots, and the cutest little black beanie with a brim. The last time I went to the snow I had to borrow clothes and before that when I had my own I was 4 to 7 years old, so this is a blessing.

-jwchan -
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I just love it when Buffy kicks ass! It was great that Div'vid came along to sort out the fighting. I really enjoyed the conversation between Buffy and Arabella. I am still waiting for a massive hair pulling contest. Buffy can slap down that arrogant cow. Spike was swee6t, well as sweet as he can be at any rate. Looking forward to more of this marvelous story..
Marene chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Sorry If I didn't review before. I can read English quite well and I'm enjoying your story. But I'm terribly with English writing!

I love the plot, the characters and Spike!
hulettwyo chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Great story! Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
This story just makes me happy. Great! You had smut, violence and lots of fun. Although you left it on a cliffhanger so I am waiting patiently for the next one...