Reviews for Cousin Arabella
joey chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
hey! sweet chapter!

why does spike have to be so clueless!

please update again soon!

waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
You obviously have a thing for cliffhangers. Ah and I wanted to know what happens next. *sulks*

Seriously though great chapter. Buffy's feeble attempts to diffuse the situation made me laugh. Arabella's a master, Swooning to get the attention of the two men. Great!
joey chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
hey!

im really enjoying your story!

i hope buffy can get to spike in time to save div'vid!

please update again soon!

waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Oh my gosh manipulation at it's best. Poor Spike and Div'vid! Arabella just does not yet realise how much Spike loves Buffy. Oh I am dying to know what happens next.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Wonderful chapter. I love Div'id so far and Arabella is delightfully bitchy. Buffy and Arabella's power plays were fun. Looking forward to more...
waddiwasiwitch chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Oh that was delightful. Just what I need after we long day at work. Buffy getting a taste of her own medicine. Oh the irony of Buffy being miffed that Spike might be ashamed of her. Buffy's jealously of Arabella is hilarious. I like that Spike gonna turn up with Buffy on his arm and everybody clueless that he and Dru no longer an item. It will certainly make for an interesting party. So yay more please...
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
So...I read your stories and they are amazing! Compared to mine, mine are dribble :-) You have such a way with words and I can't wait till you write more :D

P.s. How could Buffy NOT love SPike?

She's so dumb
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I have got a feeling I am going to absolutly adore this story. It is wonderful so far and sounds like there are going to be some interesting characters to come... Looking forward to more...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2