Reviews for The Blind and the Unseeing
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 102 . 11/16
Noooooo Chiyoko!
Amanthya chapter 23 . 10/27
If you had a passionate kiss much younger than nine years old, and now see nothing wrong with a technically 20-something adult kissing a kid under ten / two pre-teens deep-kissing, I'm honestly concerned for you. That reeks of child-molestation, of the "seduction" kind, and I guarantee you that those with eyes to see (with and without similar experiences) are deeply disturbed by evidence of what they know to be a very wrong thing. I hope you will seek therapy. Understand that it's not your fault that you were deceived, but also that you *were* lied to; your experience - and Sakura/Itachi's behaviour - are not normal.
Riddle Wraith chapter 93 . 10/6
Ahhhh, little Sakura and Hidan are an adorable duo.
unizgabrielle chapter 22 . 10/3
You're itasaku kissing scene is soooooooo much more better than all the others I've read!
my life is complete. the easy going romance and obvious possessiveness yet gentleness of how you put together that moment! u r ABSOLUTELY amazing
unizgabrielle chapter 20 . 10/2
I love you even more now!
I mean how you portrayed Sakura's importance to those surrounding her and the many people she has influenced.
many care for her. u r just D bezt
unizgabrielle chapter 1 . 10/1
I absolutely LOVE you right now!
ITASAKU MOMENT! YUSSSSSS!
Squishy4953 chapter 63 . 9/26
Dear gods. Hidan as a teddy bear. Never saw that coming! Haha :P
Angelicsailor chapter 22 . 9/15
Honestly I'm wondering where you've been all my life Author-San -!like seriously how did I survive without all your work ? I SHALL NEVER GO BACK
Elwin Ailred chapter 125 . 9/14
Mind blowing plot. Really tugs at all the best fanfiction feels.
-EA
analogixcience chapter 2 . 8/29
This is a really cool scenario, I'm looking forward to staying up all night reading!
Wait. Aren't both Sakura and Itachi children? This is...different.
Ah, that explains how the paradox of two Sakuras can exist. Awesome chapter! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Amazing chapter! :) Hmmm, that was an interesting end to the fight...
I'm going to guess that Toranosuke is going to become a friend to Sakura...awesome chapter! :)
5,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »