Reviews for The Blind and the Unseeing
KuriKashi chapter 89 . 7/2
Hmm I don't really like this. Like this level of intimacy is too fast for me (SPOILERS!). Like for Sakura's and Itachi's first kiss it was really intimate but it was a kiss and they had chapters to properly develop and at much natural pace. With this chapter (and some chapters before), it's like Sakura just decided to have a fling with anyone now.
Like it took nearly half of the story (don't know the exact number of chapters) for Sakura to accept Itachi's proposal but took only a few chapters to accept Kisame's when Sakura never even showed any interest. Also take into account that Sakura rejected Itachi's proposals several times. It seems unfair to Itachi. Like a guy just comes in and is immediately accepted.
I have read a lot of romance/intimate and multi-love-interests fics so I'm okay with higher levels of intimacy and for the girl to have a lot of love interests. For Sakura to just accept and instantly go to the next level ruins her character for me. If I remember correctly, Sakura told Itachi to be selfish but to allow another person to court her is going against that. It's like the value of their relationship diminished.
Again I know this fic is already finished, but I hope the next chapters pace the romance better with Kisame if she ends up with him or both of the guys. Still hope it's just Itachi. Will continue reading.
KuriKashi chapter 81 . 7/1
I really like your story. How you added new characters but kept using them and not neglecting them which can be incredibly hard to do. I also really appreciate and admire how you wrote these stories even though you were busy with your studies.
I really enjoyed this, especially how Itachi's and Sakura's relationship developed. And how we see a vulnerable, emotional side to Itachi. Around halfway-ish of the story though you added Kisame into the mix and so far kept him. I love Kisame's character but because of how so many chapters and events were used to establish ItaSaku relationship I was really invested into their pairing. But then adding Kisame and making Sakura (SPOILER!) like him romantically (i think so far) kinda diminishes the value of their development and the integrity of Itachi and Sakura (for me).Like Itachi from the chapters I think would not have agreed to such an agreement of "sharing" or would have fallen for such a trap (he is a smart cookie). Also it took ages for Sakura to open up to Itachi and had more of like a sibling/friendly relationship towards Kisame. I feel like the romance went off course a bit.
I can accept your decision though since many probably really wanted a KisaSaku pairing as well or maybe you just wanted the story to go that way. You have that creative freedom and I respect that.
Maybe I'm saying this cause I'm strong ItaSaku supporter, or maybe because I think I have some points (I would like to think it's both).
Even though I know this story is finished I hope Sakura would choose Itachi in the end (I still have intentions of finishing this).
KuriKashi chapter 58 . 6/30
FINALLY!YESS!
KuriKashi chapter 37 . 6/30
Damn
KuriKashi chapter 22 . 6/30
I need to thank Shisui for goading Itachi.
But most of all thank the writer.
Hot damn!
KuriKashi chapter 12 . 6/30
I did not expect the massages!
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 6/30
I DID NOT EXPECT THIS CHARACTER OUT OF ALL OF THEM AND I AM EXCITED!
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 6/30
Damn I really like how creative you were at "capturing" Madara.
Well done!
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 6/27
This is really quite interesting!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 6/27
This sounds rather interesting already I hope it will be my next fic to binge-read~
I started reading this story way back when I was in sixth grade- in 2013. Five years ago. (I only know, because I was cleaning my room and on a bookshelf in my closet I found an old math binder. It had a quote from Itachi on it, specifying the story and the chapter [Chapter 40] and I came back to read it.)

I never left a review back then. As it is now, I'm going to entering my Junior year of highschool. This story, while I never finished it, I did read FTF, and quite avidly. It was one of the things that inspired me to attempt to write my own stories. (Though I'll be honest, shy-timid me did skip a few chapters in FTF.) I've written stories, published one, and while I've now determined that the life of an author is not one for me, I've turned towards artwork.

It's 3:35 AM and I'm so far sleep deprived and incoherent, and I don't even know if you're *ACTIVE* on FFN anymore (hell, I'm not on here much.) There's no justification for me pouring all of this stuff on to you, but I just wanted to know- during sixth grade, emotionally, I was a mess, but your stories- both this one, and FTF- really helped keep me positive and shape me into the positive-focused person I am today. Thank you, thank you so much for all the hard work you put in to writing, I genuinely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

- An old, newly rereading, reader
PillingForCrows chapter 1 . 6/19
Out of the 10 active fanfics I'm reading, none of them have updated. I'm just gonna reread this fic over the course of the next week or so in hopes that one of them will update by then. I love this fic with all my heart
Cindy chapter 64 . 6/11
"Don't worry, Danzo isn't just gonna roll over and die."
*Hysteric laughter* Oh wow. How comforting Dx
kenzie.parish chapter 32 . 5/28
FuCk ME. ThATs cUte aS SHIt.
kenzie.parish chapter 31 . 5/28
FUCK. THATS CUTE AS SHIT ITACHI. FECK.
5,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »