Reviews for The Blind and the Unseeing
Guest chapter 126 . 7/6/2017
This story made me feel so many emotions that I never knew existed! Wonderful story and writing skills!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2017
That's so cool - chakra-infused massages sound awesome. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2017
Excellent chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Is Jiraiya still Naruto's godfather? Great chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
Ooh, this is an interesting twist. I'm excited to read more chapters! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
Well, Jiraiya is correct that there is a relationship between Sakura and Tsunade, though it's not the one he's thinking of...wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2017
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Hmmm, how is Haruno Sakura still around when older Sakura is also in this universe? Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
sorry no chapter 31 . 6/29/2017
I tried. The fic seemed interesting, it has a high review count, a kick ass Sakura, a human Itachi, Jiraiya Genma and Anko are part of it. Has everything I love, and your writing is pretty solid.

Itachi and Sakura are nine, as you keep reminding us (and seem to have no problem with their behaviour in this fact as long as they aren't doing the nasty). Sakura is 15 mentally, and no 15 year old would be attracted to a 9 year old without some pretty nasty mental health problems. Sorry, no. I can't keep reading. It is cringe city and super uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
Ooh, I like this! Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Susnsmsh chapter 126 . 6/7/2017
Omg I got to the end an almost screamed. WHERE'S THE SEQUAL I CAN'T CLICK FAST ENOUGH
5,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »