Reviews for The Blind and the Unseeing
LoganLiet chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
well itachi is being wooed
LoganLiet chapter 6 . 10/31/2020
dude the scream was so funny tho lol. i just imagine wolf howl sound effect auuuuuuugh
LoganLiet chapter 4 . 10/31/2020
i just dont like this eto thingy lmao
LoganLiet chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
wtf is lie? lying? lie?
britosezekiel03 chapter 4 . 8/11/2020
I like the concept on making sakura blind then time travel... but the story seem to move too fast. And the fact that fugaku actually stop by to get his ribs and a bit of poison (not really life threating) healed by a mysterious doctor was very unlikely...UCHIHAS are more paranoid than a normal shinobi... and also the fact that he invited a stranger in a time were mistrust to the Uchiha are starting to rise up... so yeah... maybe it could be reasonable if the meeting was more life threating and maybe it can more realistic...
jellyfeesh chapter 49 . 7/18/2020
the in betweens sound stupid as shit. it woulda been better without them
pwtcmcneil chapter 4 . 7/7/2020
only real complaint is all the Japanese mixed in, the titles and stuff like Baachan, or the suffixes(?) like -san, -kun, -chan, -sama, are fine. However, the random other japanese words sprinkled in are a bit much, readable, but they mess with the "rythm" of the story.
animusand chapter 9 . 5/25/2020
I totally forgot about using sensing natural chakra as a means of perception, good job. One thing that sticks out is giving blood or chakra samples to anyone not absolutely trusted, shinobi are not so incautious.
animusand chapter 2 . 5/25/2020
After a couple months working as a reliable healer, Sakura would be able to get proper cooking tools.

I like your style and setting. Let's see where this goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2020
ooooOooo this is a very interesting plot so far
pisquenta chapter 17 . 4/16/2020
I know Sakura is mentally older, but I'm not getting the right vibes with all the drinking and innuendo. she looks 8, that's all there is to it. Itachi is 8 or 9. my kids are 8, maybe that's why I'm having a hard time
dantezess chapter 2 . 4/2/2020
You know as bad as her being blind is supposed to be the fact that some of the biggest plot points in naruto revolve around taking ppls "special eyes" to replace your own failing,weaker, uglier and or damaged eyes kind of kills the "Oh no poor sakura feeling". That might just be me though who knows *shrugs*
Guest chapter 22 . 2/26/2020
danielleerikalimalipio chapter 57 . 2/4/2020
'if the world Madara was going to create was one which she could not exist, he didnt want to be any part of it' kisame is sooo adorable
danielleerikalimalipio chapter 46 . 2/4/2020
I've always loved kisame and sakura's bantering. There is just something really cute about it. Very sibling-ish
5,540 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »