Reviews for The Blind and the Unseeing
Angie2002-01 chapter 2 . 8/6/2019
I love it I just don’t like that she’s blind
Garbage Goose chapter 36 . 6/17/2019
Hey there! So, I love this story, and am having a good time watching sakura tear shit up un the past, but in this chapter I think that her blackmail would not really hold up. At least not as far as other villages were concerned. While the people of Konoha loved Minato, pretty much every other village hated and feared him. The yellow flash was personally responsible for the deaths of countless foreign shinobi, and the reason that naruto's heritage was concealed was to protect him from countries like Iwa which would have gone out of their way to target him, had they known who he was.
Trade with other villages would not be hindered by them knowing that the villagers of Konoha were being mean to the former Hokage's son.

Perhaps there would be some backlash inside the village; for some reason, all the adults seem to know that naruto is a jinchuriki, and so, mistreat him, but maybe they do not know who his dad was.
Sakura should threaten the council with loss of political sway inside their own power base, and lost revenue in village, not that the fine, upstanding, moral watchdogs of other economic powers will give a shit that people in another country made a pariah out of the son of a guy that they already hated in the first place.

I know this is probably years too late, but theres my two cents
LaBleuRose chapter 42 . 6/15/2019
Ikizukuri sounds like hell for a fish. To be alive while burning I mean what did the poor fish do to deserve such a punishment
LaBleuRose chapter 40 . 6/15/2019
Ok I’m confused, can she or can’t she cry? She has no eyes
Diafthora chapter 2 . 6/9/2019
The idea of the resident peeping tom posing as the illegitimate father of a blind girl is positively riveting
rubygrapefruit chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
I just re-read this story from when I had first started reading it a long time ago and now that I'm older I'm kind of uncomfortable with the way you portrayed the relationship between Itachi and Sakura. The age gap between the two of them is startling and not at all normal. The fact that you added in Kisame, who could basically be a father to Itachi, is disturbing to me. That said, I do realize that this is a FanFiction site and everyone has the freedom to write whatever they would like, so there's not much I can do other than review and state my discomfort. But I obviously felt very strongly about this and as such felt I needed to express my concerns.
LaBleuRose chapter 2 . 5/16/2019
Wait tho, she has no parents cause she’s from the future. Unless he’s also her father in that universe or future then wouldn’t he know that she’s too old to be his kid— I’m confusing myself, nvm
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2019
Why should she be any good at shogi?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2019
This is all too overwrought. You're optimizing for poignancy on a paragraph by paragraph basis, when it should be stretched out over chapters while other kinds of value are explored too.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2019
"Ah, that was a joke. Did you take it seriously?"

something about that maneuver seems very Japanese to me.
Mumia0813 chapter 12 . 4/20/2019
laughing really hard on this chapter lol poor sakura
Mumia0813 chapter 2 . 4/19/2019
awesome
WillowingBranches chapter 7 . 3/24/2019
I imagine a young Jiraiya speaking like so.
ailudelastiernas chapter 125 . 2/8/2019
Awwww thats so cute, merry with two awesome boys.
ailudelastiernas chapter 122 . 2/7/2019
She is so fuckin crazy, but there of us know that ...
I live losing with the theme of ages, time goes by very quickly and almost without warning. And that the body of Sakura shrinks s every time did not facilitate things. I assume that if he looks 19, Itachi too. And, more or less, Sasuke and the others must be in their 13s, at least ... Kisame's age is still unknown, but with 19 it does not seem like such a loli relationship anymore
5,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »