Reviews for The Blind and the Unseeing
JadeDragon100 chapter 40 . 5/21/2018
While the angst is good and the story’s great, why would Sakura be confronting such emotions now? Assuming the story follows canon for her first timeline, she’s been a Shinobi for a long time and has probably killed at least once, death much more common since she’s a medic for dangerous injuries. I’m probably wrong about this, but isn’t now a bit late for her to confront her bloodlust, seeing as to how she’s already killed before with a vengeance? Again, I’m just curious.
Simone6678 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
9-9 years old
Guest chapter 67 . 4/26/2018
Sakura really has a knack for attracting homicidal men. Itachi, Kisame, Hidan...
Anaelyssa chapter 29 . 3/23/2018
Aww. What a touching moment. I cried a bit at that last line.
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 3/23/2018
So many hawks must be hell on the ecosystem.
mouseykitty chapter 23 . 3/15/2018
Toransuke makes me want to cry
ImLaughing chapter 63 . 2/7/2018
Hidan becoming little Sakura's friend is hysterical. It reminds me of the One and a Half Body problem
toolazytologin chapter 22 . 2/3/2018
i’m sorry, how old is sales supposed to be? or more to the point, how old is itachi? if sasuke was four when sakura initially landed in the past, that would make sakura and itachi roughly ten. unless a lot of time has passed, on the order of years, i don’t see how he, at least, has any business kissing someone “like a lover”. ten year olds literally don’t function that way? idk, i’m having trouble following your timeline so maybe they’re older by now...
ICantEven chapter 24 . 1/31/2018
If it gets all Flowers for Argonaut up in this, I may break down in tears.
urbane707 chapter 126 . 1/20/2018
love this story, but i gotta ask a few things now that i have read it through twice: why couldn't she use younger sakura's eyes as a template for new eyes? just a passing thought. my second question is about ages, aging, and time lapses. i am very confused. with her healing shouldn't she be aging like a normal person or does she stay at the same age she arrived at? then all at once ages herself with help, but starting at what age. how old is kisame? the mentions to the passing of time and age descriptions are way too vague. the last few chapters were better giving ages and defining shorter time lapses. an example for my confusion, when she states she was 26 when she was sent back in time and 4 years had passed making her mentally 30, i was completely shocked that much time had passed. despite the confusion, i love this story and its awesome that the sequel has a new chapter up!
urbane707 chapter 119 . 1/20/2018
...when was sakura's tattoo repaired? it was carved up by orochimaru and jiriya has not been in contact with sakura since so it should obviously be out of commission.
kay chapter 22 . 1/12/2018
wait
but Itachi is a kid
Sakura isn't really
Tigaier chapter 33 . 1/1/2018
I wish someone made fan art for her sleeping against the doe. I'm really loving this story and so thankful its already complete. Thanks you wonderful author!
cincinnatus18 chapter 102 . 11/16/2017
Noooooo Chiyoko!
Amanthya chapter 23 . 10/27/2017
If you had a passionate kiss much younger than nine years old, and now see nothing wrong with a technically 20-something adult kissing a kid under ten / two pre-teens deep-kissing, I'm honestly concerned for you. That reeks of child-molestation, of the "seduction" kind, and I guarantee you that those with eyes to see (with and without similar experiences) are deeply disturbed by evidence of what they know to be a very wrong thing. I hope you will seek therapy. Understand that it's not your fault that you were deceived, but also that you *were* lied to; your experience - and Sakura/Itachi's behaviour - are not normal.
5,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »