Reviews for A Pest Called Nature
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
woho... awesome!

feel free to ask me for help with the translation, kay?

i like this a lot, it's a really nice OS. hehe
lily chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
love! can you please continue this ?
tom chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i love it!
so much feeling, but they did it?
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm beyond words at this point. This story was so beautifully written, and it captured the exact emotion that I thought Friedrich and Albrecht would would have felt. I loved the detail in it and how you made Albrecht the scared, blushy one who was desperately craving Friedrich's attention.

I just finished watching the movie in my German class, which made me immediately fall in love with the story and it's characters. Friedrich and Albrecht forever 3 Anyway, outstanding work on this fic!
Moryheart chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Absolutely fantastic! A fic so cute for a movie so sad. Somehow, it balanced things.
GarGoyl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I can totally picture Albrecht saying "I don't have time for this!":)))))))))))))))))

Anyway, great job! Damn, these stories are addictive
River Achai chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great job! Your language use amazes me, every sentence is so delicately formed. Your descriptions are beautiful.

I really enjoyed this.
DingDongFootball chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Bawww, thank you :3 you have no idea how happy I am to see that someone really likes this, as a creative writer I never write fanfiction, and didn't feel like this was one of my stronger pieces, but I love these boys and their story so much, I couldn't help but cook something up about them ;). As of now, I currently have four different stories that are incomplete that I am working on for them. We'll see which one I post first!
VdK chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh, this fic is perfect ...

It's definitely my favorite fanfic of the movie Napola.

It's really good, I can not opinionated on the grammar because English is not my first language ... But it looks ok... Very good.

Thanks for writing this... I hope you write more fics of fandom ...

Do not be discouraged by the lack of rewiews, Napola is not well known even.

Well .. I hope to read something of yours again.

Kisses, VDK.