Reviews for Fullmetal Possible
shadow of eyes chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Please write more! I love it! Don't let this story die!
Mahaad chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Huh, interesting mix. I'm likin' it so far, well, not counting Bon-Bon(but then again, that seems to be the point. lol). First time I've ever seen where the automail wasn't a necessary measure, but a conscious decision, so props for that, too. Keep up the good work!

Mahaad
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
DUDE I must give you mad props for this. Even though I have not seen Kim Possible for maybe centuries and forgot who Joss was for a minute. But this idea is pretty awesome, you fit the two worlds/character sets together well, and I love Bonnie in Roy's role XD

Hm...you should continue...Monique as Hughes just popped into my head for some reason. XD
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very awesome!
List of Romantics chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
On your marks. Get set...
List of Romantics chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
And up goes the sexy meter! Bonnie Rockwaller as Olivia Armstrong! ...And it suddenly got hotter in here ;3 The similarities between both women are almost uncanny, Pixie. I heartily approve.

And so many more to cast.

Oh, and is one of the twins in Barry the Choppers suit? If the other's in Al.
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Oo, you made Anne, Hoenheim. The sexy meter on this fic just went up a few notches ;3 An evil Anne is very sexy! Meow!

Now, as to where said meter ends up depends on Lust & Shego.

An interesting development, Pixie.
Baron von Nobody chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
That was even better planned than I would have been able to have thought of. :D

Brilliant using Bonnie to be the Manipulative, wise-cracking, Ass-hole that is the beloved Colonel Roy Mustang. And absolute reason for Kim to hate the Colonel guts. :D

Another thought came to me later when I thought of DNAmy, I was reminded of Shou Tucker. Just a sick thought.

Also, just so you know, I was listening to Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood's opening song, Again, while reading this. It was good. Very very good and well written. :D

I am very curious who you have planned for Armstrong though. We'll have to wait and see. :D

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
Fellow Sufferer chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Shego could be Col. Mustang %).

Very interesting. Keep writing, please! _
Baron von Nobody chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
This story is starting pretty good. You definately have this story well thought out. I honestly can't think of any suggestion to help you out except to have Dr. Betty Director play the part of Mustang, and Shego the part of Envy or Scar. That's all I can think of. Of course, "Write as you see fit, and at your own leisure."

This story is very good so far, and I look forward to how you write the story out. Good luck.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
deathnote18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This has so much potential it is insane I have so many questions like are shego and kim going to be together? Will shego be lust 3 that would be almost too hot . . . almost can't wait for an update and will most likely spasm each time you do update.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Nerd-gasm! PLEASE TELL ME SHEGO IS LUST! (And in the same breath tell me it's Lust-centric slashy goodness ;3) *Swoon... and Faint* ;3 Lust was easily my favorite from the show & manga (but the f*ckers killed her off too damned early... Stupid Japan).

An interesting mash-up, Pixie. And speaking of, are we ever going to see more of 1) the brilliant KP/HP Shego fic? And 2) the sapphic brilliance that is Blue Jeans?

As always, Pixie, you move me. Cool beans.